- Folk/ Punk
"Named after the the child-murdering villain from the classic ballad, Lankum are a four-piece traditional folk group from Dublin, Ireland, who combine distinctive four-part vocal harmonies with arrangements of Uilleann pipes, concertina, Russian accordion, fiddle and guitar."
They released their debut album, "Cold Old Fire" in 2014, plus 2017's: "Between the Earth and Sky".
Events for Lankum
- Fri 18th Oct 2019 LankumDolan's Pub/ Warehouse/ Restaurant (Limerick)Buy Tickets
- Sat 19th Oct 2019 LankumRoisin Dubh (Galway)Buy Tickets
- Thu 24th Oct 2019 LankumThe Belfast Empire Music Hall (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th Oct 2019 LankumVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Nov 2019 LankumBrudenell Social (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 LankumStereo (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sun 17th Nov 2019 LankumBand on the Wall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Mon 18th Nov 2019 LankumFiddlers (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Tue 19th Nov 2019 LankumKomedia (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Wed 20th Nov 2019 LankumThe Hare and Hounds Birmingham (Kings Heath)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Nov 2019 LankumBoston Arms/ The Dome - Tufnell Park (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 4th Jan 2020 LankumVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets