- Half Man Half Biscuit
Birkenhead-based satirical and comedic indie band formed in 1984.
Key members have included Nigel Blackwell, Simon Blackwell, Neil Crossley, Ken Hancock and Carl Henry.
Their songs and album titles were as outrageous as the subject matter contained within: "All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit", "The Trumpton Riots", "Dickie Davies Eyes", "Back In The DHSS", "F**kin' Ell, It's Fred Titmuss", "The Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman" and "I Hate Nerys Hughes" are just some of their more familiar ones.
In 2014 they issued the album Urge For Offal.
- Image: link
Events for Half Man Half Biscuit
- Fri 1st Feb 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitFibbers (York)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Mar 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitPhoenix Arts Centre (Exeter)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Mar 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitTramshed (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Fri 5th Apr 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Fri 26th Apr 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitThe Boiler Shop Stephenson Works (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Jun 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitThe Liquid Rooms (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Jun 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitHolmfirth Picturedrome (West Yorkshire)Buy Tickets