- Half Man Half Biscuit
Birkenhead-based satirical and comedic indie band formed in 1984.
Key members have included Nigel Blackwell, Simon Blackwell, Neil Crossley, Ken Hancock and Carl Henry.
Their songs and album titles were as outrageous as the subject matter contained within: "All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit", "The Trumpton Riots", "Dickie Davies Eyes", "Back In The DHSS", "F**kin' Ell, It's Fred Titmuss", "The Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman" and "I Hate Nerys Hughes" are just some of their more familiar ones.
In 2014 they issued the album Urge For Offal.
- Image: link
Events for Half Man Half Biscuit
- Fri 6th Sep 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Fri 11th Oct 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitLeadmill (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Thu 7th Nov 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitRobin (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Nov 2019 Half Man Half BiscuitO2 Academy Oxford (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Feb 2020 Half Man Half BiscuitRoadmender (Northampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Mar 2020 Half Man Half BiscuitSWX (Bristol)Buy Tickets