- Half Man Half Biscuit
Birkenhead-based satirical and comedic indie band formed in 1984.
Key members have included Nigel Blackwell, Simon Blackwell, Neil Crossley, Ken Hancock and Carl Henry.
Their songs and album titles were as outrageous as the subject matter contained within: "All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit", "The Trumpton Riots", "Dickie Davies Eyes", "Back In The DHSS", "F**kin' Ell, It's Fred Titmuss", "The Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman" and "I Hate Nerys Hughes" are just some of their more familiar ones.
In 2014 they issued the album Urge For Offal.
- Image: link
Events for Half Man Half Biscuit
- Fri 27th Apr 2018 Half Man Half BiscuitThe Assembly (Leamington Spa)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 Half Man Half BiscuitO2 Ritz (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 Half Man Half BiscuitO2 Forum (Kentish Town)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Sep 2018 Half Man Half BiscuitO2 Academy Liverpool (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Fri 30th Nov 2018 Half Man Half BiscuitO2 Ritz (Manchester)Buy Tickets