- Bat for Lashes
- Indie/ Rock
Award-winning Brighton-based dream-pop alt-rock singer, songwriter and musician Natasha Khan, often backed by various musicians including Ben Christophers and Justin Parker.
Her albums include the 2006 debut, "Fur and Gold", plus "Two Suns" (2009), "The Haunted Man" (2012), "The Bride" (2016) which was nominated for the 2016 Mercury Prize, plus 2019's "Lost Girls".
- Image: link
Events for Bat for Lashes
- Thu 21st Nov 2019 Bat for LashesBirmingham Town Hall (Birmingham)On SaleThu 19th Sepat 10am
- Sat 23rd Nov 2019 Bat for LashesThe Queen's Hall (Edinburgh)On SaleThu 19th Sepat 10am
- Sun 24th Nov 2019 Bat for LashesAlbert Hall (Manchester)On SaleThu 19th Sepat 10am
- Tue 26th Nov 2019 Bat for LashesEartH [Hackney Arts Centre] (Stoke Newington)On SaleThu 19th Sepat 10am
- Thu 28th Nov 2019 Bat for LashesSt. Bartholomew's Church (Brighton)On SaleThu 19th Sepat 10am