- Mostly Autumn
Progressive-rock ensemble from around the UK and formed in 1996.
Key members include Bryan Josh, Iain Jennings, Olivia Sparnenn, Anne-Marie Helder, Andy Smith, Liam Davidson and Gavin Griffiths. Early member Heather Findley left in 2010.
Mostly Autumn have garnered themselves a name for their relentless touring schedule and outstanding live shows. They have built a loyal and cult following since their first album twelve years ago and can now list luminaries as the late Richard Wright of Pink Floyd, Deep Purple's Jon Lord and the BBC's own Bob Harris are amongst their many fans.
Their musical palette is diverse and while they draw on influences from the golden age of seventies' rock, they have developed their own unique sound and style that both captures some of the essence of that heady era and yet looks forward into the future.
After being voted Best Band of 2011 and 2012 in the Classic Rock Society poll and following their Best Band, Best Live Act, Best Album (Go Well Diamond Heart), Best Female Vocalist, Best Guitarist and Best Drummer awards in the Classic Rock Society 2010 poll, Mostly Autumn surely deserve to be called "The best band you have never heard".
One quirk with the band was their earlier tradition of opening a new album tracklist with the last few seconds of the final song on the preceding album (up until 2006).
Releases include the albums "For All We Shared", "Passengers" and "Go Well Diamond Heart".
Events for Mostly Autumn
- Sun 25th Mar 2018 Mostly AutumnThe Crescent Community Centre (York)Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Apr 2018 Mostly Autumn, Fundraising Event, FreewayThe Crescent Community Centre (York)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Jun 2018 Mostly AutumnRobin (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 Mostly AutumnO2 Academy Islington (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sun 9th Dec 2018 Mostly AutumnRobin (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets