- David O'Doherty
Award-winning literary and musical Irish stand-up comedian who performs some of his act with small electronic pianos and keyboards to comedic effect.
He has written shows such as: "Rory Sheridan's Tales of the Antarctica", "Seize the David O'Doherty", "David O'Doherty Will Try to Fix Everything", "David O'Doherty Has Checked Everything", "We Are All in the Gutter, But Some of us are Looking at David O'Doherty", "Big Time" and "You Have to Laugh".
David describes himself as "the Aldi Buble" or "the Ryanair Enya".
Events for David O'Doherty
- Sat 11th May 2019 Live at the Chapel, David O'Doherty, Ed GambleUnion Chapel (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sun 23rd Jun 2019 David O'Doherty, Tim Key, John RobinsPreston Park (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 6th Jul 2019 Bristol Comedy Garden, David O'Doherty, Tim Key, Phil WangQueen Square (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th Oct 2019 David O'DohertySpirit Store - Dundalk (County Louth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th Oct 2019 David O'DohertySpirit Store - Dundalk (County Louth)Buy Tickets