- Suzanne Vega
- Folk/ Indie
Suzanne Vega is an American singer/songwriter renowned for her unconventional, catchy songs - two of which included the international hits "Luka" and "Tom's Diner".
Albums include her 1985 eponymous debut, plus "Solitude Standing" (1987), "Days of Open Hand" (1990), "99.9F°" (1992), "Nine Objects of Desire" (1996), "Songs in Red and Gray" (2001), "Beauty & Crime" (2007), "Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles" (2014), 2016's: "Lover, Beloved: Songs from an Evening with Carson McCullers" plus the "Close-Up" series.
Events for Suzanne Vega
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 Meltdown Festival, Suzanne VegaQueen Elizabeth Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Tue 26th Jun 2018 Suzanne VegaThe Engine Shed/ Platform (university of Lincoln) (Lincoln)Buy Tickets
- Wed 27th Jun 2018 Suzanne VegaThe Assembly (Leamington Spa)Buy Tickets
- Thu 28th Jun 2018 Suzanne VegaThe Apex (Bury St Edmunds)Buy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 Suzanne VegaSt George's Hall (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Jul 2018 Suzanne VegaWhitley Bay Playhouse (Whitley Bay)Buy Tickets
- Sat 18th Aug 2018 Suzanne VegaG-Live (Guildford)Buy Tickets
- Sun 19th Aug 2018 Suzanne VegaDe La Warr Pavilion (Sussex)Buy Tickets
- Tue 21st Aug 2018 Suzanne VegaLeeds Town Hall (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Wed 22nd Aug 2018 Suzanne Vega: 99 F and Solitude StandingThe Queen's Hall (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets