BRIT Award nominees line-up UK tours and shows for 2013
This year's hopefuls and winners to perform live during the year, tickets on sale now
The Brit Awards
The Brit Awards 2013 will once again be presented by funny-man James Corden on 20th February, trying desperately to keep some semblance of order on a night where events often take a drunken turn for the worse (or better, depending on your viewpoint). The event will take place at London's o2 Arena and will feature live performances from Muse, Robbie Williams, Emeli Sande, Jessie Ware, Mumford and Sons, One Direction, Ben Howard, Tom Odell and more. Tickets are still available at £70 each.
Apart from the big ceremony itself, you can catch many of the performers and nominees on tour in the coming months - check our guide below for the BRIT List! We'll update it regularly with any new events or tasty titbits, as well as the winners when announced.
Creator of the acclaimed "Ill Manors" project and the dandy of modern urban soul, Plan B's star continues to shine, making him favourite for the British Male Solo Award. Tickets for his February tour start at £30.
He's been overlooked more times than not but the Sheffield bard's psychedelic epic, "Standing at the Sky's Edge" may just reverse his fortunes. His tour in February still has tickets available for most shows at £20. Leamington has sold out.
There aren't many spaces left on Murs' upcoming UK tour, with Newcastle (26th Feb), Manchester, Liverpool, Belfast and London your best bets. Ticket prices start from around £35 to £40 with Premiums available from many.
Up for both British Female Solo and British Breakthrough Awards, Ware has had a superb year. Her tour-dates are starting to sell out though, with a few spaces left in Cambridge, Manchester, Oxford and Bristol - prices start at £14.
On tour next month, the four-times chart-topper has a good chance of walking off with this prize and selling out her shows in the process. All shows cost £17.50 (or £20.50 for London) and available now.
This spring you can catch the nominees for Best British Group as they trill their way around the arenas of the UK from London (several dates from £25/£32.50) to Manchester in April. There are Premiums available for many concerts that no longer have face-value tickets.
Rank outsiders for the award but nonetheless relevant, The xx have earmarked a very special all-day show in the summer. With special guests yet to be announced, seeing the innovative outfit in Osterley Park is an enticing prospect - tickets from £48.50. Belfast, Dublin and Eden Sessions are also available.
She's the hottest woman on the planet right now and will surely walk off with the International Female Solo Award. Her Diamonds UK tour-dates are almost sold out, save for Twickenham on 16th June - from £45.
Another contender for International Female Solo is Alicia Keys who has a string of shows planned for May. The best seats are starting to sell out, but there are a few for Liverpool, Newcastle, etc on sale from around £39.50.
Brandon's boys will be returning to the UK for a handful of stadium shows in spring and summer, although all shows, bar one, are sold out. Wembley on 22nd June is your best bet for a chance to see them - standing has sold out, while seating costs £35 - £65.
Ironically, only a couple of the Best Live Act nominees have shows planned for 2013. The first is The Vaccines who continue to sell out shows. London's 2nd May show is a good example (no standing left), but Margate, Leeds and Llandudno can be purchased from £18.50.
Perhaps they should just give Matt Bellamy and co their award now - they've earned it. The trio have a clutch of stadium shows in May, including Coventry, Arsenal and Man City's grounds on sale for £49.50 upwards.
Already with a bright future ahead of him (yes folks, Mr Odell can knock out a good tune), the young songwriter has already been awarded the Critic's Choice. His entire UK tour has sold out, a mark of just how in demand he is. More dates to follow.
See below for the full line-up of shows by this year's nominees.
- Sat 18th Aug 2018 Rize Festival, Stereophonics, Bastille, Years and Years, Rag...Hylands Park (Chelmsford)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Aug 2018 Endeavour Festival: Rita Ora, Louisa Johnson, M.O, Kara Marni, Hannah Jane LewisStewart Park (Middlesbrough)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st Aug 2018 Craig David, Rita OraKent Event Centre/ Showground (Maidstone)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Sep 2018 Craig David, Rita OraNorthamptonshire County Cricket Ground (Northampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Sep 2018 to Sun 9th Sep 2018 Pub in the Park, Tom Odell, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Nick CorbinBuy Tickets
- Fri 12th Oct 2018 Tom OdellBarrowland Ballroom (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 13th Oct 2018 Tom OdellThe Telegraph Building (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sun 14th Oct 2018 Tom OdellOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Tue 16th Oct 2018 Tom OdellO2 Academy Leeds (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Wed 17th Oct 2018 Tom OdellCity Hall (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Thu 18th Oct 2018 Tom OdellUsher Hall (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Oct 2018 Tom OdellO2 Apollo (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 21st Oct 2018 Tom OdellO2 Academy Birmingham (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Mon 22nd Oct 2018 Tom OdellThe Corn Exchange (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Tue 23rd Oct 2018 Tom OdellEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Thu 25th Oct 2018 Tom OdellBrighton Centre (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 26th Oct 2018 Tom OdellO2 Guildhall (Southampton)Buy Tickets