- The Slow Readers Club at Wedgewood Rooms/ Edge of the Wedge on Sunday 1st Nov 2020
- Sunday 1st Nov 2020
- Wedgewood Rooms/ Edge of the Wedge (Southsea)
- Rescheduled from April, moved from Pyramids Centre
- The Slow Readers Club
- Indie/ Pop/ Rock
The Slow Readers Club are a Manchester-based band formed by former members of the band Omerta. The band features Aaron Starkie - vocals / keys, Kurtis Starkie - vocals/ guitar, James Ryan - bass and David Whitworth - drums.
They released their debut album, "The Slow Readers Club" in 2011, followed by: "Live at the Library" (2014), "Cavalcade" (2015), plus 2018's: "Build a Tower".
- Standard Tickets Standard Tickets are provided by a primary ticket agent at face value.
- Please check artist and event details on the ticket agent purchase page before you buy.