- The Dead South
- Acoustic/ Folk
The Dead South are a Canadian acoustic band from Saskatchewan. The band features Nate Hilts on guitar/ vocals, Scott Pringle - mandolin/ guitar/ vocals, Danny Kenyon - cello, Eliza Mary Doyle - banjo and Erik Mehlson - cello.
"The Dead South have been described as outlaws, modern hillbillies and Mumford and Sons' evil twins, but the best way to describe the Regina-based band is fearless. They're a rare musical commodity - a band that's equally compelling on record as they are on stage.
While The Dead South's signature blend of bluegrass and classic folk is familiar, it's also eminently fresh; fuelled by the kind of energy and ethic you'd associate with a punk band."
Events for The Dead South
- Wed 30th Jan 2019 The Dead SouthWhelan's (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 The Dead SouthFoundry (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Academy Newcastle (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 ABC (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 5th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Academy Liverpool (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Wed 6th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Ritz (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 7th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Academy Leeds (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthRock City (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 10th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Academy Bristol (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Tue 12th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthTramshed (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthConcorde 2 (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Forum (Kentish Town)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Sun 17th Feb 2019 The Dead SouthO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets