- Dr Feelgood
- Blues/ Rock
English Rhythm and Blues band formed in 1971 and from Canvey.
Key members include: Kevin Morris - drums, Robert Kane - vocals, Steve Walwyn - lead guitar and Phil Mitchell - bass. Founder vocalist Lee Brilleaux passed away in 1994 and original bassist Wilko Johnson opted for the solo route in 1977.
Their key period was during the 70s with songs such as "Milk and Alcohol" and "She's a Wind-Up", as well as several albums including "Down by the Jetty", "Stupidity" and "Private Practice".
Events for Dr Feelgood
- Fri 13th Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood, Climax Blues Band The Cambridge Junction (Cambridge) Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood The Flowerpot (Derby) Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood The New Adelphi Club (Hull) Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood The Musician (Leicester) Buy Tickets
- Fri 17th Jan 2020 Dr Feelgood, The Claim 100 Club (Westminster) Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Feb 2020 Dr Feelgood The Pavilion (Broadstairs) Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Feb 2020 Dr Feelgood Holmfirth Picturedrome (West Yorkshire) Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th May 2020 Lincoln Blues, Rhythm and Rock Festival: Dr Feelgood, Kris Barras Band, Bernard Allison, Zoë Schwarz Drill Hall (Lincoln) Buy Tickets