- Dr Feelgood
- Blues/ Rock
English Rhythm and Blues band formed in 1971 and from Canvey.
Key members include: Kevin Morris - drums, Robert Kane - vocals, Steve Walwyn - lead guitar and Phil Mitchell - bass. Founder vocalist Lee Brilleaux passed away in 1994 and original bassist Wilko Johnson opted for the solo route in 1977.
Their key period was during the 70s with songs such as "Milk and Alcohol" and "She's a Wind-Up", as well as several albums including "Down by the Jetty", "Stupidity" and "Private Practice".
Events for Dr Feelgood
- Sun 10th May 2020 Zoë Schwarz, Felix Rabin, Kris Barras Band, Dr Feelgood Brudenell Social (Leeds) Buy Tickets
- Thu 23rd Jul 2020 Dr Feelgood Salt Beer Factory - Shipley (Bradford) Buy Tickets
- Sun 13th Sep 2020 Lincoln Blues, Rhythm and Rock Festival: Dr Feelgood, Kris Barras Band, Bernard Allison, Zoë Schwarz Drill Hall (Lincoln) Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Nov 2020 Dr Feelgood The Cabbage Patch/ Eel Pie Club (Twickenham) Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Nov 2020 Dr Feelgood The Peacock (Sunderland) Buy Tickets
- Thu 10th Dec 2020 Dr Feelgood Teviot (Edinburgh) Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Dec 2020 Dr Feelgood The Flowerpot (Derby) Buy Tickets
- Sat 19th Dec 2020 Dr Feelgood The Musician (Leicester) Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Jan 2021 Dr Feelgood 100 Club (Westminster) Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jan 2021 Dr Feelgood 100 Club (Westminster) Buy Tickets