- Dr Feelgood
- Blues/ Rock
English Rhythm and Blues band formed in 1971 and from Canvey.
Key members include: Kevin Morris - drums, Robert Kane - vocals, Steve Walwyn - lead guitar and Phil Mitchell - bass. Founder vocalist Lee Brilleaux passed away in 1994 and original bassist Wilko Johnson opted for the solo route in 1977.
Their key period was during the 70s with songs such as "Milk and Alcohol" and "She's a Wind-Up", as well as several albums including "Down by the Jetty", "Stupidity" and "Private Practice".
Events for Dr Feelgood
- Thu 18th Jul 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Jam House (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodRobin (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodStramash (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodKing Tut's (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodBackstage at the Green Hotel (Kinross)Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodCluny (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodEsquires (Bedford)Buy Tickets
- Wed 11th Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodEarl Haig Club (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood, Climax Blues BandThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Flowerpot (Derby)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Musician (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 17th Jan 2020 Dr Feelgood, The Claim100 Club (Westminster)Buy Tickets