- Dr Feelgood
- Blues/ Rock
English Rhythm and Blues band formed in 1971 and from Canvey.
Key members include: Kevin Morris - drums, Robert Kane - vocals, Steve Walwyn - lead guitar and Phil Mitchell - bass. Founder vocalist Lee Brilleaux passed away in 1994 and original bassist Wilko Johnson opted for the solo route in 1977.
Their key period was during the 70s with songs such as "Milk and Alcohol" and "She's a Wind-Up", as well as several albums including "Down by the Jetty", "Stupidity" and "Private Practice".
Events for Dr Feelgood
- Sat 18th May 2019 Dr FeelgoodPhoenix Arts Centre (Exeter)Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th May 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Greystones (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Sun 26th May 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Cheese and Grain (Frome)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Jun 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Marr's Bar (Worcester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Jun 2019 Dr FeelgoodLavenham Village Hall (Sudbury)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodStramash (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Nov 2019 Dr FeelgoodBackstage at the Green Hotel (Kinross)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Dec 2019 Dr Feelgood, Climax Blues BandThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Flowerpot (Derby)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Dec 2019 Dr FeelgoodThe Musician (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 17th Jan 2020 Dr Feelgood, The Claim100 Club (Westminster)Buy Tickets