- Napalm Death, EYEHATEGOD, Misery Index, Rotten Sound - Campaign for Musical Destruction at Leeds University Union [Stylus/ Pulse/ Mine] on Saturday 22nd Feb 2020
- Saturday 22nd Feb 2020
- Leeds University Union [Stylus/ Pulse/ Mine] (Leeds)
- Campaign for Musical Destruction Tour
- Napalm Death
- Metal/ Thrash
Napalm Death are an extreme thrash-metal and hardcore band from Birmingham.
Key members include: Shane Embury - bass/ backing vocals, Mark Greenway - vocals, Danny Herrera - drums and Mitch Harris (on hiatus since 2014).
They came to prominence with the Peel-endorsed 'Scum' album in 1987, one of the first on the Earache label. Their earlier material on this album and the follow-up, 'From Enslavement To Obliteration', was a maelstrom of tracks lasting just seconds with lyrics occasionally containing just one word, delivered like a growl, for example 'Dead' lasted just 4 seconds.
Later material, such as "Smear Campaign" and "Time Waits For No Slave", is comprised of a more traditional song structure.
Other albums include: "Harmony Corruption" (1990), "Utopia Banished" (1992), "Fear, Emptiness, Despair" (1994), "Diatribes" (1996), "Inside the Torn Apart" (1997), "Words from the Exit Wound" (1998), "Enemy of the Music Business" (2000), "Order of the Leech" (2002), "The Code Is Red...Long Live the Code" (2005), "Smear Campaign" (2006), "Time Waits for No Slave" (2009), "Utilitarian" (2012), plus 2015's: "Apex Predator - Easy Meat".
- Standard Tickets Standard Tickets are provided by a primary ticket agent at face value.
- Please check artist and event details on the ticket agent purchase page before you buy.