- Dr. Jordan Peterson
"Dr. Jordan Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance.
He wrote the books: "Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief" in 1999, followed by 2018's: "12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos".
Events for Dr. Jordan Peterson
- Sun 21st Oct 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 25th Oct 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonO2 Apollo (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 26th Oct 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonNew Theatre (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 27th Oct 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonThe King's Theatre (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sun 28th Oct 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonPlayhouse (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Thu 1st Nov 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonThe Corn Exchange (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Wed 7th Nov 2018 Dr. Jordan PetersonSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets