- Blues/ Celtic
- Beoga (Gaelic for lively) are based in County Antrim, in the north of Ireland. The bedrock of their sound lies firmly within the Irish tradition. However, they are not afraid to incorporate other genres' nuances into their music. From bluesy riffs to Astor Piazzola-style jazz, to a raunchy New Orleans jamboree vibe, their music always returns to a wonderfully bouncy Irish sound.
Events for Beoga
- Thu 27th Sep 2018 BeogaThe Grand Social (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Sep 2018 BeogaRoisin Dubh (Galway)Buy Tickets
- Tue 9th Oct 2018 BeogaThe Night and Day Cafe (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Wed 10th Oct 2018 BeogaBroadcast (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 12th Oct 2018 BeogaOmeara (Southwark)Buy Tickets