- The Eskies
The Eskies are a "Sea Soaked Gypsy Folk" band from Dublin.
"Having been cast out, blacklisted, rejected and ejected from gentlemen's clubs far and wide, five dejected cast asides joined forces in what was to be their own celebration of commonality.
Purveyors of music that meanders from sea soaked waltz to Italian tarantella, from Brassy funeral march-esque lament to weep along Klezmar knees up, from chain gang holler to rag time finger snap. Skipping through the dark side of anything that makes you want to dance, steeped in melodrama and usually with not a small amount of tongue in cheek."
Events for The Eskies
- Wed 31st Oct 2018 The EskiesThe Deaf Institute (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 1st Nov 2018 The EskiesThe Bodega (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 2nd Nov 2018 The EskiesThe Star Inn (Guildford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The EskiesEsquires (Bedford)Buy Tickets
- Sun 4th Nov 2018 The EskiesThe Hare & Hounds 1/2 (Kings Heath)Buy Tickets
- Tue 6th Nov 2018 The EskiesSticky Mike's Frog Bar (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Wed 7th Nov 2018 The EskiesNells Jazz and Blues (Kensington and Chelsea)Buy Tickets
- Thu 8th Nov 2018 The EskiesThe Fleece (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Fri 9th Nov 2018 The EskiesTavistock Wharf [The Wharf] (Devon)Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Nov 2018 The EskiesThe Beehive Honiton (Devon)Buy Tickets
- Sun 11th Nov 2018 The EskiesPhilharmonic Music Room (Liverpool)Buy Tickets