- 51 Shades of Maggie
"The best selling send-up of 50 Shades of Grey tells the story of loveable Maggie Muff and her search for love. Maggie is a working class girl who, like most women, has been let down by all the men in her life.
Attending an interview at the Social Security Office Maggie meets the handsome and hunky Mr Big! But will Mr Big turn out to be the man of her dreams, or will his "Private Room of Pain" put her off?
This hilarious new play full of naughty bits will have you laughing out loud. Join Maggie and her friends on this (slightly filthy) journey of love, booze and whips!
This is the perfect girly night out with your friends for the best night at the theatre you've had in ages...
Prepare for the funniest, sexiest (and maybe dirtiest) show of the year."
Note: due to the strong language and themes of an adult nature this show is deemed unsuitable for anyone under the age of 16.
Events for 51 Shades of Maggie
- Thu 23rd Aug 2018 51 Shades of MaggieThe King's Theatre (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Aug 2018 51 Shades of MaggieThe King's Theatre (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th Aug 2018 51 Shades of MaggieThe King's Theatre (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Sep 2018 51 Shades of MaggieAlhambra Theatre (Dunfermline)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Sep 2018 51 Shades of MaggiePlayhouse (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets