- BBC Sound of 2017
- Acoustic/ Dance/ Indie/ Pop/ RnB/ Rock
Annual nomination listing and award, founded in 2002 and sponsored and promoted by the BBC, designed to give exposure to 15 pre-determined up-coming/ground-breaking artists from across the globe.
The 2017 winner was Ray BLK. Rag'n'Bone Man, RAYE, Jorja Smith and Nadia Rose were all in the short-list, with the long-list including AJ Tracey, Anderson .Paak, Cabbage, Dave, Declan McKenna, Maggie Rogers, Stefflon Don, The Amazons, The Japanese House and Tom Grennan.
- Image: link
- From Thu 19th Oct 2017 AJ Tracey in Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Leeds, Norwich, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, London Buy Tickets
- From Fri 20th Oct 2017 Declan McKenna in Brighton, Leicester, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham, Norwich, Sheffield, Bristol, London Buy Tickets
- From Sat 28th Oct 2017 Rag N Bone Man in Manchester, Dublin, Glasgow, London, Wolverhampton, Brighton, Edinburgh Buy Tickets
- On Sat 4th Nov 2017 Nadia Rose in Leeds Buy Tickets
- From Wed 8th Nov 2017 The Amazons in Dublin, Belfast, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Cambridge, Portsmouth, Reading Buy Tickets
- From Sat 11th Nov 2017 Stefflon Don in Manchester, London Buy Tickets
- From Wed 22nd Nov 2017 Dave in Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin, Nottingham, Manchester, Norwich, Birmingham, Bristol, London Buy Tickets
- From Sat 2nd Dec 2017 Ray BLK in Birmingham, Manchester, London Buy Tickets
- From Tue 6th Feb 2018 Jorja Smith in Edinburgh, Sheffield, Liverpool, Coventry, Oxford, Cambridge, London Buy Tickets
- From Fri 16th Mar 2018 Tom Grennan in Bristol, Birmingham, Norwich, London, Manchester, Glasgow, Nottingham, Sheffield Buy Tickets