- The King and I
Musical from Rodgers and Hammerstein based on the story 'Anna and the King of Siam' by Margaret Landon.
The plot comes from the story of British travel writer, educator and social activist Anna Leonowens, who became school teacher to the children of King Mongkut (Rama IV) of Siam (Thailand).
The King and I was famously adapted for the big screen in 1956, starring Yul Brynner and Deborah Kerr.
The 2018 Palladium run, directed by Bartlett Sher, features Kelli O'Hara as Anna and Ken Watanabe as the King, plus Ruthie Ann Miles as Lady Thiang.
- Palladium Production
Events for The King and I
- Wed 16th Oct 2019 to Sat 26th Oct 2019 The King and IPlayhouse (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Tue 10th Dec 2019 to Sat 4th Jan 2020 The King and INew Alexandra Theatre (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Tue 28th Jan 2020 to Sat 8th Feb 2020 The King and IThe King's Theatre (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 25th Feb 2020 to Sat 7th Mar 2020 The King and IMilton Keynes Theatre (Milton Keynes)Buy Tickets
- Tue 10th Mar 2020 to Sat 21st Mar 2020 The King and IEmpire (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Mar 2020 to Sat 4th Apr 2020 The King and IHippodrome (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Tue 7th Apr 2020 to Sat 18th Apr 2020 The King and INew Victoria Theatre (Woking)Buy Tickets