Good Times Goes East featuring Norman Jay Competition Winner Announced
The ever-popular, MBE-awarded DJ will bring his Good Times sound system plus Rudy Ranx and Friends to the beautiful St John-at-Hackney church on Saturday 29th August between 4 and 11PM.
Norman Jay is a former Kiss FM (in the pirate days) and Kiss 100 radio DJ and co-founder of the Talkin' Loud label alongside friend Gilles Peterson as well as being a rare groove and club pioneer.
Expect to hear summer grooves as Norman creates his own cathedral of hip-shaking sound, delivering the perfect warm up to carnival in East London.
And the winner is...
If your name is Nicola Moor from Dulwich, then congrats - it's Good Times for you this weekend. Enjoy!
Tickets still available
Not to worry if you didn't win and you like the sound of the gig - tickets are still available, costing £16.50 + fees.
You may be interested in
- Fri 27th Apr 2018 Norman JayCanvas (Bournemouth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 12th May 2018 Norman JayBand on the Wall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Jun 2018 Norman JayFestival Pier (Southwark)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Jun 2018 Norman JayDreamland (Margate)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 Norman JayJazz Cafe (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Jul 2018 The Summer Series, Don Letts, Wiley, Congo Natty, Jazzie B, ...: Bass ForwardSomerset House (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Sep 2018 Norman JaySt Paul's Centre (Worthing)Buy Tickets