Good Times Goes East featuring Norman Jay Competition Winner Announced
The ever-popular, MBE-awarded DJ will bring his Good Times sound system plus Rudy Ranx and Friends to the beautiful St John-at-Hackney church on Saturday 29th August between 4 and 11PM.
Norman Jay is a former Kiss FM (in the pirate days) and Kiss 100 radio DJ and co-founder of the Talkin' Loud label alongside friend Gilles Peterson as well as being a rare groove and club pioneer.
Expect to hear summer grooves as Norman creates his own cathedral of hip-shaking sound, delivering the perfect warm up to carnival in East London.
And the winner is...
If your name is Nicola Moor from Dulwich, then congrats - it's Good Times for you this weekend. Enjoy!
Tickets still available
Not to worry if you didn't win and you like the sound of the gig - tickets are still available, costing £16.50 + fees.
You may be interested in
- Sun 28th Jul 2019 Rag N Bone Man, Wolf Alice, Chic, Echo and the Bunnymen, Idl...Standon (Hertfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 2nd Aug 2019 Norman JayCutty Sark (Greenwich)Buy Tickets
- Mon 16th Sep 2019 Derrick Carter, Norman Jay, DoorlyIbiza Rocks Hotel (San Antonio)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 Norman JaySt Paul's Centre (Worthing)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Nov 2019 Marshall Jefferson, Norman JayLeytonstone Ballroom (Leytonstone)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Nov 2019 La Discotheque, Norman Jay, Rob da Bank, Derrick Carter: 3rd BirthdayAlbert Hall (Manchester)Buy Tickets