The Playground Festival 2013 competition winners have been chosen
As you'll be aware already, a huge electronic music festival will soon be descending on Brixton for a weekend of pioneering performers and upcoming young stars from the world of techno, house, ambient, synth-pop, dubstep, minimal, etc
Taking place over the course of two days on 7th and 8th June, The Playground Festival 2013 will be hosted undercover by Brixton's O2 Academy and will star some very big and important names from the past few decades of dance.
Recently, we ran a competition offering fans two pairs of day tickets to the event - and now those lucky winners have been chosen.
First out of the Allgigs baseball-cap for the Friday tickets is: Stuart Dawe, who will be treated to Leftfield (DJ set), Digitalism, James Lavelle, Booka Shade, Cassius, Kavinsky, James Zabiela and many more - nice!
Congratulations! You will be both be contacted shortly.
If you missed out, fear not - there are still some Early Bird day tickets up for grabs for £27.50 for a limited period. Don't miss out - book now.
You may be interested in
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 Derrick MayGorilla (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Dec 2018 Pantha Du PrinceFiddlers (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Dec 2018 Pantha Du PrinceYES (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Dec 2018 DigitalismJazz Cafe (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Tue 15th Jan 2019 In Conversation with: Gary Numan, Spoken WordThe Stoller Hall (Manchester)More Info..
- Wed 16th Jan 2019 In Conversation with: Gary Numan, Spoken WordQueen Elizabeth Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets