Alter Bridge return with new album and 2013 UK tour
Myles Kennedy and Mark Tremonti have finally put their various solo and collaborative work behind them to announce a full-on UK tour for Alter Bridge. The supergroup, comprised of three parts Creed and one part Slash's band (that'll be Kennedy), have turned out to be quite a prospect, both live and on record.
Despite all four members frequently working in their 'day-jobs', Alter Bridge have had considerable success on both sides of the Atlantic, including a Top 10 album in the UK - 2010's "AB III". The band's catalogue will continue to grow with the confirmation of a fourth studio-album (title TBC) later in the autumn, at around the same time as their new tour dates.
First stop will be Nottingham on 16th October, followed by Birmingham on the 17th then Wembley Arena (18th), Cardiff (20th) and Manchester (22nd). Tickets on sale now, priced from £25 upwards depending on venue.
These shows will be their first headliners since late 2011 when the band fronted a tour with Black Stone Cherry and Theory of a Deadman. Support for this tour comes from Shinedown and Halestorm - expect massive demand!
You may be interested in
- Sun 29th Jul 2018 Myles KennedyLondon Palladium (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Wed 19th Sep 2018 HalestormDublin Academy [1/2/ Green Room] (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 20th Sep 2018 HalestormThe Telegraph Building (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Academy Sheffield (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Sun 23rd Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Academy Glasgow (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Mon 24th Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Academy Birmingham (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Wed 26th Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Apollo (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Academy Brixton (Brixton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Sep 2018 HalestormO2 Academy Bristol (Bristol)Buy Tickets