Stereophonics announce extensive and intimate 2013 UK tour
Graffiti on a Train to be released and performed live in March, tickets on sale now
2013 looks like carrying on from where 2012 left off for Stereophonics - after performing as part of the London Olympics BT London Live and seeing out a handful of high-profile headline shows towards the end of the year, Kelly Jones' heroes have laid down the gauntlet and announced a full-length tour to support their new album. The title of their eighth full-length set is "Graffiti on a Train" and is due to be unleashed in March at around the same time as their next jaunt begins.
You'll have a week or so to memorise the new songs - the album will appear on 4th March - before the tour starts on 15th March in Leicester. Further dates include Wolverhampton on the 16th, then Leeds, Southend, Plymouth, etc until Edinburgh on the 27th.
Tickets on sale now, priced from £32.50. Note that the venues aren't your typical stadiums - the emphasis is on regional intimacy, with the Cheltenham Racecourse show on 21st March proving to be the most unusual of the lot. Tickets are likely to sell out in minutes so be ready and poised.
Recently, drummer Javier Weyler vacated the tub-thumper's stool earlier in the year with replacement Jamie Morrison (from Noisettes) now gainfully employed in the hot seat. You'll get to hear him on the new single "Indian Summer" which is out now, as well as all over the tour in the coming weeks.
You may be interested in
- Sat 24th Dec 2016 Adam FicekThe Edge Nightclub (Luton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 4th Feb 2017 to Fri 3rd Mar 2017 Fairport Convention, Sally Barker: 50th Anniversary TourBuy Tickets
- Tue 21st Feb 2017 to Sun 26th Feb 2017 The Divine ComedyBuy Tickets
- Sat 11th Mar 2017 Sally BarkerTiddy Hall - Ascott-Under-Wychwood (Oxfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 5th May 2017 Oasish, StereotonicsThe Victoria [The Vic] (Swindon)Buy Tickets
- Fri 12th May 2017 Sally Barker, Chris ConwayEastwell Village Hall (Melton Mowbray)Buy Tickets
- Fri 16th Jun 2017 Newark Festival, Kazabian, Oasish, StereotonicsRiverside Park (Newark)Buy Tickets
- Sat 17th Jun 2017 UB40 featuring Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey: Newark Festival, Ali Campbell, Level 42, The WailersRiverside Park (Newark)Buy Tickets
- Sat 5th Aug 2017 Tom Jones Tribute NightThe Keller (Bracknell)Buy Tickets