Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band add Cardiff to Wrecking Ball UK and Ireland Tour for 2013
The Millenium Stadium joins Wembley, Glasgow, Belfast etc tickets on sale Thursday 20th December
Bruce is heading back to the UK and Ireland for a few stadium/outdoor dates next summer, with his E Street Band in tow. As part of his enormous "Wrecking Ball World Tour" in 2013, Springsteen has confirmed a clutch of arena-sized concerts during the middle of the European leg of the global jaunt.
Several shows have already gone on sale but this week, Bruce has given Wales an early Christmas present in the form of a date on his tour. Cardiff's Millenium Stadium will host just the one show on 23rd July 2013. We will have tickets on sale from Thursday 20th December at 9am, just in time for Santa.
Apart from Cardiff, his UK schedule will also include Wembley Stadium on 15th June, followed by Glasgow's Hampden Park on 18th June and Coventry's Ricoh Arena on the 20th. Tickets for all shows have sold out, except Glasgow and Coventry which have a few left priced at £62.50.
Meanwhile across the Irish Sea, your turn will come a month later. Limerick's Thomond Park will host the first stop on 16th July 2013, followed by Cork's Páirc Uí Chaoimh on the 18th and finally (also the last European gig) Belfast's King's Hall on the 20th. Again, they're all sold out aside from some Premium tickets available.
You may be interested in
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 to Sun 9th Dec 2018 The Springsteen SessionsBuy Tickets
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 The Boss UKThe Globe (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 and Fri 14th Dec 2018 Glory Days - The Springsteen TributeBuy Tickets
- Sat 29th Dec 2018 MundyWhelan's (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Tue 5th Feb 2019 and Thu 7th Feb 2019 Steve ForbertBuy Tickets
- Thu 14th Feb 2019 Thomas DybdahlUnion Chapel (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Apr 2019 to Fri 22nd Nov 2019 Gretchen PetersBuy Tickets