Fish announces his 2013 Moveable Feast UK tour
New album 'A Feast Of Consequences' released to coincide with string of shows, tickets on sale now
For over twenty years, ex-Marillion singer, frontman, luminary and progressive prophet Fish has cornered his own market with a string of complex, literary albums that, while not huge crossover successes (and what does that matter?), have kept him busy both in the studio and on the road.
A glance at his discography which leans heavily on live album releases, albeit limited issues, suggests that Derek William Dick is a man who likes to document, to recall and to inform. His website is a masterpiece of informative facts and figures about a performer whose oeuvre has spanned singing, acting, writing and conversing. He's been a petrol pump attendant, a gardener and attended his first gig ('as a punter') in 1974 - it was Yes, if you were wondering. All these little details are what has made Fish an interesting character, even to non-fans. So imagine the depth of biographical information that went into this year's Fish Convention 2012 in Leamington Spa. Clearly, he's keen to engage his fans - he apparently sang fan-favourite "Grendel". Twice.
Whether this legendary Marillion song will appear on his next tour's setlist remains to be seen. For a start, Fish will be releasing his 10th studio album in the spring - "A Feast of Consequences" is due for release in May 2013, at around the same time as the concerts go 'live'.
First port of call on his "The Moveable Feast Tour" is Aberdeen on 17th May, followed by Glasgow, Gateshead and numerous towns that don't get big rock names too often such as Stamford, Warrington and, the final stop, Tavistock. The London show is at the Islington Academy and we have tickets for all shows now, priced at £22.50 [Yes - even London! - Ed].
- Fri 13th Mar 2020 FishThe Lemon Tree (Aberdeen)Buy Tickets
- Sun 15th Mar 2020 FishHolmfirth Picturedrome (West Yorkshire)Buy Tickets
- Mon 16th Mar 2020 FishIslington Assembly Hall [Town Hall] (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Tue 17th Mar 2020 FishIslington Assembly Hall [Town Hall] (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Mar 2020 FishCardiff University Students Union [Solus/ CF10/ Great Hall/ ... (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Mar 2020 FishThe Cheese and Grain (Frome)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Mar 2020 FishRoadmender (Northampton)Buy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Mar 2020 FishConcorde 2 (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Mar 2020 FishThe Apex (Bury St Edmunds)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Mar 2020 FishWolverhampton Academy [formerly Starworks] (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 27th Mar 2020 FishManchester Academy (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 28th Mar 2020 FishThe Queen's Hall (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Fri 1st Nov 2019 MarillionThe Philharmonic Hall (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Nov 2019 MarillionTheatre Royal Concert Hall (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Mon 4th Nov 2019 MarillionThe Bridgewater Hall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Wed 6th Nov 2019 MarillionSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 7th Nov 2019 MarillionGuildhall (Portsmouth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 MarillionBath Forum (Bath)Buy Tickets
- Sun 10th Nov 2019 MarillionNew Theatre (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Tue 12th Nov 2019 MarillionRoyal Concert Hall/ Strathclyde Suite (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Wed 13th Nov 2019 MarillionThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Nov 2019 MarillionCliffs Pavilion (Southend)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 MarillionSt David's Hall (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Mon 18th Nov 2019 and Tue 19th Nov 2019 MarillionRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets