Reginald D Hunter expands his In The Midst of Crackers 2013 UK tour
Hilarious, hard-hitting Hunter to perform across Britain during late spring and the autumn, tickets on sale now
Reginald D.Hunter will be parking his appearances on TV for a while to embark on a UK tour in 2013. As previously announced, dates begin in May in Cheltenham on the 2nd, followed by Bournemouth, Nottingham and many more throughout Britain until concluding in Blackpool on 16th June. The comedian has now added even more shows to his schedule, including a string of them in the autumn.
His new clutch of shows include Bristol on 6th October, Coventry on the 19th and more throughout October and November including Rhyl, two nights in Guildford and two shows at the Hammersmith Apollo to wind things up (that's if he doesn't continue adding more). Tickets to these new "In The Midst Of Crackers" tour dates are on sale now, priced from around £20.
Regular viewers of TV's Have I Got News For You, 8 Out Of 10 Cats and Mock The Week will be familiar with Reginald D. Hunter's mildly-sarcastic, but often, observationally pin-sharp baritone drawl. It's normally followed by laughter - lots of it. From his formative shows in the '90s, preceded by his singular attempt at honing his acting skills in the HBO horror vehicle Tales From The Crypt (he appeared opposite Joe Pesci), Hunter has challenged perceptions of black and white, man and woman and British foibles. He's certainly not short of material, there's enough in the UK to fill a library (that's if you can find one).
After swapping RADA for stand-up (earning the first of many £10 notes to come his way), Hunter's laid-back delivery masks a sharp, alert mind ready to pounce on any indiscretion or faux-pas. After earlier shows were somewhat controversially christened "A Mystery Wrapped In a Nigga" and "Pride & Prejudice... and Niggas", you'd be forgiven for thinking that Hunter's canon fires in one direction. Don't even go there - he remains one of the most observant comedians on the circuit and covers all bases. Who else would (or could) call their new show "In the Midst of Crackers"?
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 Reginald D HunterLincoln Castle (Lincoln)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Jun 2018 Reginald D Hunter, Seann Walsh, Jen BristerQueen Square (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 David O'Doherty, Reginald D Hunter, Jen Brister, Sofie HagenBrighton Dome/ Concert Hall (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Jul 2018 Reginald D Hunter, Fin TaylorBush Hall (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Sun 7th Oct 2018 Reginald D Hunter, Simon BrodkinThe Garage/ Thousand Island (Highbury)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Tue 29th May 2018 to Wed 31st Oct 2018 Tim VineBuy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Jun 2018 Live at the Chapel, Milton Jones, Nina Conti, John RobinsUnion Chapel (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 to Mon 3rd Dec 2018 Rich HallBuy Tickets
- Fri 8th Jun 2018 and Thu 19th Jul 2018 Milton JonesBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Jun 2018 Milton Jones, Mark Watson, Shappi Khorsandi, Stephen K AmosQueen Square (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Sun 10th Jun 2018 Andy Hamilton [comedian]Komedia (Bath)Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 to Sun 16th Dec 2018 Jimmy CarrBuy Tickets
- Wed 25th Jul 2018 Stuart Goldsmith, Jim TavaréKomedia (Bath)Buy Tickets
- Mon 3rd Sep 2018 to Sat 8th Dec 2018 Dylan Moran: Dr CosmosBuy Tickets
- Sat 6th Oct 2018 Kent Comedy Festival, Zoe Lyons, Andy ParsonsMote Park (Maidstone)Buy Tickets
- Thu 11th Oct 2018 to Sat 8th Dec 2018 Stewart Francis: Into the PunsetBuy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 Stewart Francis, John Lees' Barclay James Harvest: Into the PunsetDe La Warr Pavilion (Sussex)Buy Tickets
- Fri 5th Apr 2019 to Tue 11th Jun 2019 Paul Merton: Impro ChumsBuy Tickets