The Stone Roses to release extra tickets for their 2013 Finsbury Park shows
London location has its capacity expanded, tickets on sale Friday 14th December
As previously reported, London's Finsbury Park will host two massive Stone Roses concerts on 7th and 8th June while Glasgow Green hosts just the one (with Primal Scream, Jake Bugg and The View) on 15th June.
Keen observers will have noted the tricky business of grabbing tickets - but now there's good news, Finsbury Park's license and capacity has been extended. And that means more tickets being made available!
Extra tickets for both of The Stone Roses' Finsbury Park shows will be on sale from us at 10am on Friday 14th December. Prices start at £55 and this time, you'd better be ready - there really won't be any more.
Perhaps one of the biggest build-ups and subsequent instances of hype last year was the comeback of Manchester's kings of the north-west frontier, The Stone Roses. And after their much-publicised re-emergence, could they deliver? Did they deliver? Judging by the vast majority of critique, reports and fan feedback, they more than rewrote history, they tore it up and started again. With recharged batteries, The Stone Roses aim to make 2013 just as special with these three huge summer shows.
You may be interested in
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 Jake BuggPyramid/ Parr Hall (Warrington)Buy Tickets
- Tue 20th Nov 2018 Jake BuggKing George's Hall (Blackburn)Buy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 Jake BuggThe Ironworks (Inverness)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 EH6 Festival: Jake BuggLeith Theatre (Leith)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 Kilmarnock Dirty Weekender, Jake Bugg, The Coral, The Sex Pi...Various Venues Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock)Buy Tickets
- Mon 26th Nov 2018 Jake BuggVictoria Theatre (Halifax)Buy Tickets
- Tue 27th Nov 2018 Jake BuggThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets