The Killers reschedule Manchester shows for February 2013
Postponed gigs will now place next spring just prior to Belfast and Dublin shows - original tickets remain valid
After calling an abrupt halt to the first of their two concerts in Manchester last week, Brandon Flowers and his charges have stayed true to their word and announced new dates for the rescheduled shows.
Both will still take place at the Manchester Arena and will now happen on 17th and 18th February, with the first show still totally sold out. The second of the two nights still has standing space available at £42.50, with a few limited side-view seats also on offer - other seating has sold out. The following sold-out shows in Belfast (21st Feb) and Dublin (22nd Feb) remain unaffected.
Also next year, The Killers will be duelling with the weather in North London as they head up a massive open-air show at Wembley Stadium. Guests have yet to be announced, but tickets have been priced keenly at £35 upwards. They went on sale on Friday for which we still have both standing and seated tickets available from £35 - £65.
Their recently -released fourth album "Battle Born" made it a quartet of back-to-back chart-toppers in September and cemented their position as one of the globe's leading rock acts. They stormed V Festival and the iTunes Festival this year and, vocal-chords permitting, look to continue unabated into next year.
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 The KillersLiberty Stadium (Swansea City FC + Ospreys RFC) (Swansea)Buy Tickets
- Tue 26th Jun 2018 The KillersRDS Arena [Royal Dublin Society] (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 Rock In Rio, The KillersParque Da Bela Vista (Lisbon)Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 TRNSMT, The Killers, Franz FerdinandGlasgow Green (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Jul 2018 The KillersThe Macron Stadium (Bolton Wanderers FC) (Bolton)Buy Tickets