Legendary Parisian cabaret Forever Crazy comes to London in 2012
Seducing audiences in Paris for more than sixty years, Forever Crazy comes to the Southbank in the autumn, tickets are available now
The seductive, juicy elegance of burlesque may have found a new audience in the UK in the last decade or so but it has been a central part of French culture since before Dita Von Teese was a glint in Papa Von Teese's eye.
In fact, it wasn't long after the Second World War when Forever Crazy first began teasing audiences. In the six decades or so since, Forever Crazy has blossomed into an artistic masterpiece, casting ten beautiful classically trained dancers in the sensual nightly worship of femininity and the "celebration of the inexhaustible subject of womanhood".
Such extravagance and downright opulence requires special surroundings and London audiences will be treated to the comfort of a luxurious purpose-built venue on the Southbank, behind the National Theatre, setting the lavish spectacle against a backdrop of eye-catching visual effects and stunning lighting.
The lights will go down for the first time on Tuesday 18 September running until Saturday, 22 December 2012. We have tickets available now, priced from £35.
With the exception of the first two nights there will be two shows per night - 7pm and 9:30pm (8:30pm for the first two nights). Admission is strictly for those aged 18 and over.
You may be interested in
- Fri 21st Sep 2018 to Sat 24th Nov 2018 House of BurlesqueBuy Tickets
- Fri 21st Sep 2018 to Fri 7th Dec 2018 Tassels - An Evening Of BurlesqueBuy Tickets
- Thu 25th Oct 2018 to Thu 15th Nov 2018 Dita Von TeeseBuy Tickets
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 to Sun 10th Feb 2019 Strictly Come Dancing Live, Ore OdubaOn SaleFri 21st Sepat 8am
- Sun 20th Jan 2019 and Mon 21st Jan 2019 Strictly Come Dancing LiveBuy Tickets