Book tickets to see Rob Brydon in A Chorus of Disapproval and get up to 28% off
As if Rob Brydon's West End theatre debut wasn't itself appealing enough, he's also treading the boards alongside Nigel Harman and Ashley Jensen, in a modern classic from England's greatest living playwright, all under the direction of Trevor Nunn. Need more? How about presenting all that amid the cosy Victorian splendour of the Harold Pinter Theatre.
Rob Brydon, famous to millions (now) as that bloke off the telly, has been charming audiences with his warm avuncular tones since Marion & Geoff and Human Remains first aired over a decade ago. He's since become everyone's favourite Welsh, gay uncle thanks to his role as Bryn in Gavin & Stacey, a show which also revealed the Welshman to be in possession of a very decent singing voice, not least on the No 1 single version of Islands in the Stream he recorded with Ruth Jones.
In A Chorus of Disapproval, Brydon plays the 'ferociously zealous director', Dafydd, who oversees a production of The Beggar's Opera. Nigel Harman, fresh from his success in Shrek the Musical, plays the dashing young widower Guy who works his way through the opera's various male roles and the affections of the production's various women, including the director's wife Hannah, played by Ashley Jensen (Extras, Ugly Betty), before eventually being cast as the lead.
It's a classic tale of small-town rivalries, love triangles, envy and misdemeanour and it opens at the Harold Pinter Theatre in September.
Just to spice things up, we have news of limited-availability discounted seats, valid until 13th December 2012!
The Special Offers are: book selected Rear Stalls seats for £21.50 instead of £30 (you save 28%) - valid from Monday to Thursday. Other offers include Balcony seats priced at £25 instead of £32 and Top Price tickets priced at £49.99 instead of £53.50.
To take advantage, click on the Book This Offer button below.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Thu 13th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonRoyal Concert Hall/ Strathclyde Suite (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonFestival Theatre (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonEden Court Theatre (Inverness)Buy Tickets
- Thu 20th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonRhyl Pavilion Theatre (Rhyl)Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Sep 2018 Rob BrydonStoryhouse (Chester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Sep 2018 Rob BrydonOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 27th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonPrincess Royal Theatre (Neath Port Talbot)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Sep 2018 Rob BrydonWaterfront Hall (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Wed 3rd Oct 2018 and Thu 4th Oct 2018 Rob BrydonGrand Theatre (Swansea)Buy Tickets
- Mon 8th Oct 2018 to Sat 13th Oct 2018 Rob BrydonWales Millennium Centre/ Donald Gordon Theatre (Cardiff)Buy Tickets