Architects build on recent success with huge autumn 2012 UK tour
Now entering their 8th year in existence (under one name or another), Brighton's Architects have slowly but surely been stoking the fires in their collective bellies of late, what with this year's amount of touring. Quite simply, by the end of 2012, the band will have been putting it about a bit - festivals and tours in Europe, long old jaunts in the Far East, trips to New Zealand and Canada etc. Hell, they could be the next presenters of those dull holiday shopping-channels - now that would make lively viewing, if nothing else.
The band's prospects have certainly changed since the heady days of 2006 when their debut album 'Nightmares' hit the racks with Architects' line-up busy morphing and evolving, particularly in numbers. Just a few months ago, they slimmed down to a four-piece after the departure of founder-guitarist Tim Hillier-Brook. His contributions continued throughout the group's recordings including the breakthrough set 'Hollow Crown' and the recent album, 'Daybreaker', billed as a return to heavier times and ballsier attitudes. Whether they decide to replace Hillier-Brook remains to be seen. One thing is for sure though - Architects are heading out on tour in November with some considerable supportive ammunition.
Accompanying Architects on their nationwide headlining tour will be tough metalcore outfit Deez Nuts, Hampshire's Bury Tomorrow and US deathcore powerhouses The Acacia Strain. That is quite a line-up in any language and the following towns will bear the brunt of this heaviest of shows, including Southampton on 9th November, Manchester, Birmingham and many more cities until Norwich on the 17th. We will have tickets for all shows from 9am on Friday 29th June, starting from £15.
In addition, Architects will form part of the huge line-up at London's Vans Warped Tour 2012 events at Alexandra Palace on 10th November alongside Lostprophets, Bring Me The Horizon, Bowling For Soup and many more. Tickets are still up, priced at £40 for the day.
You may also be interested in
- Fri 13th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowPyramids Centre (Portsmouth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowRock City (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 15th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowCardiff University Students Union [Solus/ CF10/ Great Hall/ ... (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Tue 17th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowRiverside (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Wed 18th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowSWG3/ Galvanizers (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowManchester Academy (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Dec 2019 Bury TomorrowRoundhouse (Camden)Buy Tickets