Wilderness 2012 festival tickets winner announced
Winning a gong for Best New Festival 2011, Wilderness is back for in Oxfordshire's Cornbury Park to see if it can win the Best Festival award, with a strong line-up, including Rodrigo y Gabriela, Wilco, Spiritualized, The Temper Trap, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, Giant Giant Sand, Field Music, Milagres, Jake Bugg, Grant Lee Buffalo, Stornoway, Lianne La Havas and many more.
More than just a music festival, though, Wilderness is a lavish cultural carte du jour, rammed to the rafters with excellent music, food, debates, theatre and parties, as well as stuff for kids, all served up in an area of outstanding natural beauty. You can forage in the woods, go horse-riding, sample wine-tasting and eat yourself daft, without succumbing to yucky trays of slop. Or you can just watch and listen to great bands and performers with a glass and a contended grin - check the video (above) for a taster of what to expect.
Tickets start at £129 for the weekend, or £65 per person for a family of four. 10-and-unders get in for free and tickets for 11-16 year olds cost £54. Someone who won't need buy tickets, though, is Natascha Snell who has won herself a pair - don't forget your tent!
You may be interested in
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 Jake BuggPyramid/ Parr Hall (Warrington)Buy Tickets
- Tue 20th Nov 2018 Jake BuggKing George's Hall (Blackburn)Buy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 Jake BuggThe Ironworks (Inverness)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 EH6 Festival: Jake BuggLeith Theatre (Leith)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 Kilmarnock Dirty Weekender, Jake Bugg, The Coral, The Sex Pi...Various Venues Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock)Buy Tickets
- Mon 26th Nov 2018 Jake BuggVictoria Theatre (Halifax)Buy Tickets
- Tue 27th Nov 2018 Jake BuggThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets