New Order and Happy Mondays announced as headliners for Titanic Lockdown 2012
Just when you thought it was safe to pocket your smart-phone and forget about the heady task of 'organizing', another music festival is heading your way and it's in Belfast. Titanic Lockdown 2012 is billed as a boutique festival, yet bears all the hallmarks of being a big occasion, particularly when you consider the huge space the festival will occupy at Belfast's cultural complex at the T13 Urban Playground (essentially an old and now refurbished dockland warehouse site) - and the line-up.
Previously announced Happy Mondays will headline the very first night of this auspicious weekend on Friday 1st June 2012, along with support acts Factory Floor and Errors. Just announced as Saturday's big attraction are further Manchester legends, New Order with Anna Calvi, Ghostpoet, Lee Scratch Perry and many more to be announced. As well as the music venue at T13, there are also several other artistic workshops, eating houses and, of course, bars. It's fitting that such an industrial site has chosen a couple of bands from the esteemed Factory Records roster.
Weekend tickets cost £71 plus fees, while day tickets for either Friday or Saturday weigh in at £36 and £43 respectively - all available now! More acts will be announced in due course!
You may be interested in
- Fri 9th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryBand on the Wall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerrySaint Luke's Glasgow (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sun 11th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryLa Belle Angele (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Mon 12th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryBrudenell Social (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Tue 13th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryThe Arts Club (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryDolan's Pub/ Warehouse/ Restaurant (Limerick)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryWhelan's (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Wed 28th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryWedgewood Rooms/ Edge of the Wedge (Southsea)Buy Tickets
- Thu 29th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryThe Watering Hole - Perranporth (Cornwall)Buy Tickets
- Fri 30th Mar 2018 Lee Scratch PerryPhoenix Arts Centre (Exeter)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th May 2018 Erol Alkan, Factory FloorThe Arch (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Jul 2018 Kaleidoscope Festival, The Flaming Lips, Ghostpoet, Mystery ...Alexandra Palace (London)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Aug 2018 Inner City Live: Happy Mondays, Peter HookZebedee's Yard (Hull)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Sep 2018 Cool Britannia, Happy Mondays, The Lightning Seeds, Feeder, ...Knebworth House and Gardens (Hertfordshire)Buy Tickets