Milton Jones is back On The Road with 2013 tour dates
Extensive 2013 tour includes dates in Oxford, Brighton, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, York, Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin and London
You know Milton Jones - he's the one on Mock the Week who tells the jokes with the hilariously-awkward one-liners and shirts that might well have appeared in the end-of-season racks at TK Maxx. That's the hunting season, by the way. In 1975.
Looking like a hi-wired offender in 'Hawaii Five-O', or an extra from 'Benidorm', Milton is fabrically-unforgettable and very funny. A quick glance at his Twitter feed suggests that he's always thinking of jokes, long before most of us have got out of bed. If these trademark Tweets don't make you smile at least, it might be time to turn off the lights on your way out:
"Eh? Nowhere to park at National Space Centre!"
"Still no apology from donkey on hill. Wish farmer would drag his sorry ass down here".
"If I could take Abba out for lunch, I would my friend for Nandos"
These are as hard-hitting and controversial as his drawled repartee allows. If Tim Vine and he ever decide to team up for a gig, there would be a carnage of puns and split sides. Which is just what we all might need by next year.
Until then though, Milton Jones will be on the slippery slope to laughter at the Austrian Altitude Comedy Festival 2012 next week, as well as performing in Hammersmith for a Scope charity bash with Ben Elton, Tim Minchin, Al Murray and more (20th May - £30), at this year's London E4 Udderbelly Festival 2012 on 22nd May (£17.50) and numerous headlining slots in the spring as far afield as Wales, Kent and Tring!
But for next year, 2013 means a new show, something which Jones has already set his stall out for. Dates for the 'On The Road' UK and Ireland tour have include: St. Albans, Richmond, Woking, Stoke-on-Trent, Oxford, Brighton, Bromley, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, York, Manchester, Folkestone, Aylesbury, Torquay, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Southport, Dublin, Southampton and the Hammersmith Apollo in London.
All are on sale now priced at around £20 (even London!).
- Wed 24th Oct 2018 Milton Jones, Jarred Christmas, Kiri Pritchard-McleanJust The Tonic (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 8th Nov 2018 Milton JonesPopworld (Reading)Buy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 Milton JonesHansom Hall (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Dec 2018 Peter Pan - An Arena Adventure, Martin Kemp, Milton JonesManchester Arena (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Dec 2018 Peter Pan - An Arena Adventure, Martin Kemp, Milton JonesManchester Arena (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 Milton JonesEl Toro (Kingston upon Thames)Buy Tickets
- Fri 1st Mar 2019 Milton JonesGuildhall (Portsmouth)Buy Tickets