Neil Sedaka announces 2012 UK tour - tickets on sale Friday 17th Feb
One of the giants of American popular music will be touring some of the UK's finest venues when Neil Sedaka hits these shores in the autumn.
He's been having hits since the late 1950s and has carved out a career pumped full of popular classics that would earn him a chapter in anyone's great American songbook. His distinctive, faultless vocal and virtuoso piano skills have brought great colour to legendary hits including 'Oh! Carol', 'Breaking Up is Hard To Do' and 'Laughter in the Rain'.
His career may have seen ups and downs, and some lean years among the successful ones, but Neil Sedaka has been a consistent, constant presence; the quality of his work and his ability to enchant audiences with his engaging effervescence never waning.
Thanks to this reliability and the pure quality of the music that forms the backbone to nearly six decades in the business, Neil Sedaka is still widely revered as having genuine star quality whilst remaining undeniably accessible. And the songs are, frankly, some of the very best ever written.
The UK tour kicks off in Gateshead on 6th October, followed by dates in Manchester, London (Royal Albert Hall), Cardiff and more, before the final gig at The Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool on Wednesday 24th October 2012.
We will have tickets when they go on sale at 9am on Friday 17th February, prices starting at around £40.
You may be interested in
- Sun 18th Nov 2018 to Sun 21st Jul 2019 The Carpenters StoryBuy Tickets
- Wed 28th Nov 2018 to Thu 6th Dec 2018 Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Farewell TourBuy Tickets
- Sun 6th Jan 2019 and Sat 15th Jun 2019 The Carpenters ExperienceBuy Tickets
- Wed 22nd May 2019 to Fri 14th Jun 2019 Rod StewartBuy Tickets
- Sat 19th Oct 2019 to Sat 26th Oct 2019 Andrea BocelliBuy Tickets