Neil Sedaka announces 2012 UK tour - tickets on sale Friday 17th Feb
One of the giants of American popular music will be touring some of the UK's finest venues when Neil Sedaka hits these shores in the autumn.
He's been having hits since the late 1950s and has carved out a career pumped full of popular classics that would earn him a chapter in anyone's great American songbook. His distinctive, faultless vocal and virtuoso piano skills have brought great colour to legendary hits including 'Oh! Carol', 'Breaking Up is Hard To Do' and 'Laughter in the Rain'.
His career may have seen ups and downs, and some lean years among the successful ones, but Neil Sedaka has been a consistent, constant presence; the quality of his work and his ability to enchant audiences with his engaging effervescence never waning.
Thanks to this reliability and the pure quality of the music that forms the backbone to nearly six decades in the business, Neil Sedaka is still widely revered as having genuine star quality whilst remaining undeniably accessible. And the songs are, frankly, some of the very best ever written.
The UK tour kicks off in Gateshead on 6th October, followed by dates in Manchester, London (Royal Albert Hall), Cardiff and more, before the final gig at The Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool on Wednesday 24th October 2012.
We will have tickets when they go on sale at 9am on Friday 17th February, prices starting at around £40.
You may be interested in
- Sun 4th Mar 2018 to Sat 16th Jun 2018 The Carpenters ExperienceBuy Tickets
- Fri 16th Mar 2018 to Fri 9th Nov 2018 The Carpenters StoryBuy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 LuluKelvingrove Park (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 30th Oct 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 Andrea BocelliBuy Tickets
- Wed 28th Nov 2018 to Thu 6th Dec 2018 Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Farewell TourBuy Tickets