Simone Felice new album and tour in April - tickets available now
If you're one of those people who often finds themselves wondering what makes someone tick, wonder no more. For Simone Felice actually does tick. Out loud. It's his heart, you see.
In 2010, the roots songwriter and poet underwent surgery for aortic stenosis (look it up when Wikipedia wakes from its self-administered anaesthetic), a condition he'd had since childhood. Gigs were cancelled, body parts were shaved and a pacemaker fitted. Tick-tock.
For Felice, it was a fresh start and he began working towards to his first solo record after a career, to date, spent with The Felice Brothers (as drummer) and then in The Duke And The King with Robert Bird Burke and Simi Stone.
Felice's self-titled solo debut is released on 3rd April and fans will have around 24 hours to familiarise themselves with the record before he takes the material on the road.
Simone Felice begins his UK and Ireland tour in Brighton on 4th April, followed by gigs in Oxford, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Kendal, Cardiff, Belfast and more, before three Ireland shows, starting in Kilkenny on 20th April.
He returns to the UK in Swansea on 24th, followed by dates in London (Bush Hall), Bristol and others, before the final gig at Junction 2 in Cambridge on 3rd May 2012. Support comes from his old friend Simi Stone.
We have tickets available now, prices starting at £12 for UK dates and around €16 for the Ireland gigs.
- Thu 25th Apr 2019 Simone FeliceThe Hare and Hounds Birmingham (Kings Heath)Buy Tickets
- Fri 26th Apr 2019 Simone FeliceThe Cluny 2 (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 27th Apr 2019 Simone FeliceThe Blue Arrow Club (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 30th Apr 2019 Simone FeliceLeaf On Portland Street (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 2nd May 2019 Simone FeliceOmeara (Southwark)Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd May 2019 Simone FeliceThe Louisiana (Bristol)Buy Tickets