Ross Noble switches on the Mindblender for full 2012 UK tour - tickets on sale from Friday 9th Dec
There must be something in the water in Cramlington, a new town around 10 miles north of Newcastle, because the area has had some seriously famous residents. According to local folklore (and Wikipedia), England and Newcastle United footballing legend turned Match of the Day pundit, Alan Shearer, played for the local juniors team, Sting was a teacher at a local school and bonkers hurricane-haired Ross Noble was allegedly a juggler and circus-performer. And that's when he wasn't being surreal (although some might argue that perching yourself on stilts and selling balloons to kids, is a bit special).
After finally breaking out of bleak Northumberland boredom and breaking into the heady world of comedy, Ross Noble's imagination started to blossom and expand. Check out the titles to some of his shows - "Unrealtime", "Noodlemeister", "Laser Boy" and the most apt, "Randomist", that's the work of mad genius right there. He's featured on several TV comedy shows, as well as being an occasional panellist on game shows, normally proving to be a spot-on choice of guest.
Not surprisingly, the far reaches of the human brain forms part of his new show. Entitled "Mindblender", the show has been cunningly shaped into a UK tour for 2012 and will involve that most Noble of stand-up artists playing to packed theatres across the nations. After performing in Dublin on 28th September, he heads to Tunbridge Wells on 2nd October, Leicester on the 4th, followed by dozens more until two dates at the Hammersmith Apollo on 30th November and 1st December.
Tickets go on sale from Friday morning at 10am - meanwhile, you can see the great man in action at the Crisis at Christmas - Stand Up and Rock charity night at the Hammersmith Apollo on 20th December, along with Paul Weller, Tim Minchin and Graham Coxon etc - £39.50 but selling fast.
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 Ross Noble: El HabladorLeeds Town Hall (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Dec 2018 Ross Noble: El HabladorLeeds Town Hall (Leeds)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Wed 12th Dec 2018 to Mon 17th Jun 2019 Bill BaileyBuy Tickets
- Mon 14th Jan 2019 to Mon 18th Mar 2019 Angelos EpithemiouBuy Tickets
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 and Fri 1st Mar 2019 Milton JonesBuy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Feb 2019 Dan ClarkThe Pembroke Castle (London)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Feb 2019 to Sun 31st Mar 2019 Tony LawBuy Tickets
- Wed 6th Feb 2019 and Sat 9th Mar 2019 George EggBuy Tickets
- Sun 10th Feb 2019 and Sat 16th Feb 2019 Paul F. TaylorBuy Tickets
- Thu 14th Feb 2019 Nathan CassidyThe Cookie (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Mar 2019 Milton Jones, Nina Conti, John RobinsUnion Chapel (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Fri 5th Apr 2019 Show and Tell: Milton Jones, John Robins, Angelos Epithemiou, Rhys James, K...Bloomsbury Theatre (Bloomsbury)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st May 2019 and Sun 9th Jun 2019 Chris McCauslandBuy Tickets
- Sun 15th Sep 2019 to Sat 16th Nov 2019 Eddie Izzard: WunderbarBuy Tickets
- Tue 15th Oct 2019 to Sat 30th Nov 2019 Tim Minchin: BackBuy Tickets