Big D and the Kids Table plus Random Hand - December 2011 UK tour cancelled due to illness
American Ska-punk band Big D and the Kids Table have been forced to cancel their impending UK tour after lead singer, Dave McWane, has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
The band were due to hit these shores in December, along with UK ska-metal band Random Hand, but have understandably cancelled the entire tour, heading back to America.
The promoter posted this statement:
Yesterday Big D's singer, Dave received a phone call informing him that he has throat cancer and must return to America immediately to have an operation. The band are currently driving from Barcelona to the UK To fly home. There isn't much else they can do as I'm sure you will all understand. Dave is a very positive guy and I know he'll fight this.
Ticket-holders should contact their point of purchase to obtain a refund. We wish Dave all the best and hope for a speedy recovery.
You may be interested in
- Thu 24th Jan 2019 Random HandThe Salty Dog (Northwich)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th Jan 2019 Random HandBrudenell Social (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th Jan 2019 Random HandUnderworld (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 Random HandFrog & Fiddle (Cheltenham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 1st Feb 2019 Random HandCobblestones (Bridgwater)Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd May 2019 Random HandThe Garrison (Barnsley)Buy Tickets