Death and the Maiden with Thandie Newton to close on 31st Dec 2011 - tickets available from just £17 (65% off!)
The Harold Pinter Theatre (formerly The Comedy Theatre) in the West End has been presenting Ariel Dorfman's thriller about a violated political prisoner who faces her troubled past in the shape of her antagonist, since October. Despite positive reviews, the play starring Thandie Newton, Tom Goodman-Hill and Anthony Calf, is closing a few weeks early on 31st December.
The play first premiered on stage in 1991 and won an Olivier Award and critical acclaim straight off - it was adapted for the big screen by Roman Polanski in 1994 and starred Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley. The story centres on Thandie Newton's character Paulina, a political ex-prisoner who suffered violence at the hands of her sadistic captor, doctor and faceless rapist Roberto, played by Anthony Calf. Several years later, has that same mysterious stranger reappeared at her and her husband's secluded beach-home? This taut, chilling drama will have you guessing the outcome until the end.
Although the play is closing early, we have access to discounted seats until 31st December! The Special Offer is: book selected Wednesday and Saturday matinee performances for just £17, instead of £49.50 - a saving of up to 65%! You can also save 48% on Monday to Friday evening performances with tickets costing £26 instead of £49.50! Other tickets are available for £32 and £38 and the offer is limited to availability. Click on the Book This Offer button, below for availability.
Also available is a Meal Deal which allows you to purchase a two-course meal from Spaghetti House Haymarket and a balcony ticket to see Death and the Maiden, for just £24.50. The tickets alone normally cost £25, which means each meal comes virtually free! Your meal must be chosen from the 'pre-theatre' menu, booked by 6pm latest and the offer is valid from Monday to Saturday - click on the Meal Deal button for availability.
- Book This Offer
- Meal Deal
You may be interested in
- Mon 21st May 2018 to Sat 26th May 2018 The Best ManBuy Tickets
- Tue 22nd May 2018 to Fri 13th Jul 2018 An Ideal HusbandBuy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 Mark ThomasDe La Warr Pavilion (Sussex)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 and Sat 26th May 2018 The Public Interest: World PremiereMore Info..
- Mon 11th Jun 2018 to Wed 13th Jun 2018 Jonathan Pie: Back To the StudioBuy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The JungleBuy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 to Fri 7th Sep 2018 The Lieutenant of Inishmore, Michael Grandage CompanyBuy Tickets
- Wed 4th Jul 2018 to Fri 20th Jul 2018 Queens Of The Coal AgeBuy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 to Sat 28th Jul 2018 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Wed 18th Jul 2018 to Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloBuy Tickets