Snow Patrol add more shows to Fallen Empires 2012 UK/ Ireland arena Tour
Recently we told you about the upcoming tour from Snow Patrol entitled "Fallen Empires", which just so happens to be the title of their new album, their first since 2008's "A Hundred Million Suns". Their tour has now been expanded by a further ten shows, this time covering Scotland and England.
The new shows will follow on from the previously-announced Dublin and Belfast shows (all sold out except the Dublin show on 20th January) and start in Glasgow on 27th January, followed by Aberdeen, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester and the usual biggies until London's O2 Arena on 10th February. Support for all of the new dates comes from Everything Everything and we will have tickets from 9am, Friday 11th November, priced up to £35.
Demand is expected to be high - the band still hold sway after the 2003 album 'Final Straw' peaked at No 3 in the UK charts (No 1 in Ireland) and 'Eyes Open' was No 1 in the UK and a top 30 album in the US. The world fell over itself to nominate Snow Patrol for every imaginable award. Across 2005 and 2006, the band picked up six BRIT Award nominations, a couple of MTV nominations and even one for a Grammy for 'Chasing Cars' as best single before picking up an Ivor Novello award for Best Album (for 'Final Straw').
The new album features the recent Top 20 hit, "Called Out In The Dark", a song which is set to feature at Snow Patrol's only other gig, next week's Children In Need concert in Manchester, with unlikely bedfellows Michael Buble, JLS and David Tennant appearing on the same bill - tickets are however now sold out apart from resales!
Update: Extra UK arena shows added!
With Glasgow's SECC selling out in a few hours, and the O2 Arena looking like it will also soon be sold out, an extra show has just been added at each! Tickets for the new SECC date (28th Jan) and O2 Arena date (11th Feb) are on sale now.
- Sat 14th Jul 2018 NOS Alive, Pearl Jam, Jack White, Arctic Monkeys, Queens of ...Passeio Marítimo de Algés (Lisbon)Buy Tickets
- Wed 5th Dec 2018 Snow Patrol: WildnessMetro Radio Arena (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 Snow Patrol: WildnessSSE Arena Belfast (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 Snow Patrol: WildnessSSE Arena Belfast (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Dec 2018 Snow Patrol: Wildness3arena (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessArena Birmingham (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessThe O2 Arena (Greenwich)More Info..
- Sun 27th Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessBournemouth International Centre BIC (Bournemouth)Buy Tickets
- Tue 29th Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessFirst Direct Arena (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Wed 30th Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessManchester Arena (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessSSE Hydro (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Feb 2019 Snow Patrol: WildnessWembley SSE Arena (Wembley)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Sat 11th Aug 2018 Sziget Festival, Mumford and Sons, Bastille, Lianne La Havas...Obudai Island - Budapest (Hungary)Buy Tickets
- Sat 6th Oct 2018 Neighbourhood Festival, Everything Everything, Sundara Karma...Various Manchester Venues (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 7th Oct 2018 Everything EverythingOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets