Snow Patrol add more shows to Fallen Empires 2012 UK/ Ireland arena Tour
Recently we told you about the upcoming tour from Snow Patrol entitled "Fallen Empires", which just so happens to be the title of their new album, their first since 2008's "A Hundred Million Suns". Their tour has now been expanded by a further ten shows, this time covering Scotland and England.
The new shows will follow on from the previously-announced Dublin and Belfast shows (all sold out except the Dublin show on 20th January) and start in Glasgow on 27th January, followed by Aberdeen, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester and the usual biggies until London's O2 Arena on 10th February. Support for all of the new dates comes from Everything Everything and we will have tickets from 9am, Friday 11th November, priced up to £35.
Demand is expected to be high - the band still hold sway after the 2003 album 'Final Straw' peaked at No 3 in the UK charts (No 1 in Ireland) and 'Eyes Open' was No 1 in the UK and a top 30 album in the US. The world fell over itself to nominate Snow Patrol for every imaginable award. Across 2005 and 2006, the band picked up six BRIT Award nominations, a couple of MTV nominations and even one for a Grammy for 'Chasing Cars' as best single before picking up an Ivor Novello award for Best Album (for 'Final Straw').
The new album features the recent Top 20 hit, "Called Out In The Dark", a song which is set to feature at Snow Patrol's only other gig, next week's Children In Need concert in Manchester, with unlikely bedfellows Michael Buble, JLS and David Tennant appearing on the same bill - tickets are however now sold out apart from resales!
Update: Extra UK arena shows added!
With Glasgow's SECC selling out in a few hours, and the O2 Arena looking like it will also soon be sold out, an extra show has just been added at each! Tickets for the new SECC date (28th Jan) and O2 Arena date (11th Feb) are on sale now.
- Fri 11th May 2018 Snow PatrolMillennium Forum (Londonderry)Buy Tickets
- Sat 12th May 2018 Snow PatrolCork Opera House (Cork)Buy Tickets
- Mon 14th May 2018 Snow PatrolINEC - Gleneagle Hotel Killarney (Kerry)Buy Tickets
- Tue 15th May 2018 Snow PatrolOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Wed 16th May 2018 Snow PatrolWexford Opera House (Wexford)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th May 2018 Snow PatrolLeisureland (Galway)Buy Tickets
- Sun 20th May 2018 Snow PatrolUlster Hall (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Jul 2018 NOS Alive, Pearl Jam, Jack White, Arctic Monkeys, Queens of ...Passeio Marítimo de Algés (Lisbon)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Fri 25th May 2018 This is Tomorrow Festival, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Everyt...Spillers Wharf (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Jun 2018 Everything Everything: DJ Set: Antics Club NightThe Night and Day Cafe (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 10th Jun 2018 Parklife, Liam Gallagher, Skepta, J Hus, CHVRCHES, Justice, ...Heaton Park (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 11th Aug 2018 Sziget Festival, Mumford and Sons, Bastille, Lianne La Havas...Obudai Island - Budapest (Hungary)Buy Tickets
- Sun 7th Oct 2018 Everything EverythingOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets