Tickets to see wartime drama Three Days in May for up to 34% off until 23rd December 2011
These days we're apt to take many things for granted - our phones, our clothes, our plasma-screens, our shops (hello looters) and our iPods. But none of this compares with our freedom, not just of speech, but freedom of being able to do pretty much anything legal, respectable and harmonious. And, whatever you think about wars and conflicts, we can all thank one man (and his government cabinet) for digging-in with resolute stubbornness and a desire to stand up for good over evil - Winston Churchill.
Three Days in May is a compelling new wartime drama, written by relative newbie-playwright, Ben Brown, and tells the story of the decisive 72 hours when Churchill, played by Dalziel & Pascoe actor, Warren Clarke, had to not only stand up to the threats from Hitler, but also his own political colleagues as some considered giving in to the dictator, rather than fight. The iconic PM had only been in power for a matter of days, before being charged with the task of forming a war cabinet in preparation for the impending "Battle of Britain", a tough call by anyone's standards. His decision must be for the good of the free world and it must be final.
The Trafalgar Studios, based on London's Whitehall (quite apt, considering the play's subject matter), will present Brown's enticing politically-charged wartime-drama for a four-month run from 31st October 2011 to 3rd March 2012. Other performers in the play include Dicken Ashworth (Corrie, Morse and Emmerdale) and James Alper (Doctors, Casualty).
Ticket prices normally start at £35, but we have discounted tickets for Monday to Friday evening performance from opening night on 31st October until 23rd December (also some selected Saturday matinees).
The Special Offer is: Book selected £45 seats for the discounted price of £29.50, a saving of 34%! To take advantage of these savings, click on the Book This Offer button below.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Sun 22nd Jul 2018 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Jul 2018 to Fri 7th Sep 2018 The Lieutenant of Inishmore, Michael Grandage CompanyBuy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Jul 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The JungleBuy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Jul 2018 to Sat 1st Sep 2018 Pressure [David Haig]Buy Tickets
- Tue 31st Jul 2018 to Tue 28th Aug 2018 Little WomenBuy Tickets
- Sat 11th Aug 2018 Simon WestonHanger Farm Arts Centre (Southampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st Aug 2018 to Sun 16th Sep 2018 Ant MiddletonBuy Tickets
- Mon 3rd Sep 2018 to Wed 7th Nov 2018 Private PeacefulBuy Tickets
- Tue 2nd Oct 2018 to Sat 13th Oct 2018 By The Waters Of LiverpoolBuy Tickets
- Tue 16th Oct 2018 to Fri 30th Nov 2018 The Wipers TimesBuy Tickets
- Sun 28th Oct 2018 to Sun 18th Nov 2018 Levison Wood: Journeys Through the Badlands and BeyondBuy Tickets
- Sat 10th Nov 2018 and Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloBuy Tickets
- Fri 16th Nov 2018 to Thu 6th Dec 2018 War Requiem [ENO]Buy Tickets