Tickets to see wartime drama Three Days in May for up to 34% off until 23rd December 2011
These days we're apt to take many things for granted - our phones, our clothes, our plasma-screens, our shops (hello looters) and our iPods. But none of this compares with our freedom, not just of speech, but freedom of being able to do pretty much anything legal, respectable and harmonious. And, whatever you think about wars and conflicts, we can all thank one man (and his government cabinet) for digging-in with resolute stubbornness and a desire to stand up for good over evil - Winston Churchill.
Three Days in May is a compelling new wartime drama, written by relative newbie-playwright, Ben Brown, and tells the story of the decisive 72 hours when Churchill, played by Dalziel & Pascoe actor, Warren Clarke, had to not only stand up to the threats from Hitler, but also his own political colleagues as some considered giving in to the dictator, rather than fight. The iconic PM had only been in power for a matter of days, before being charged with the task of forming a war cabinet in preparation for the impending "Battle of Britain", a tough call by anyone's standards. His decision must be for the good of the free world and it must be final.
The Trafalgar Studios, based on London's Whitehall (quite apt, considering the play's subject matter), will present Brown's enticing politically-charged wartime-drama for a four-month run from 31st October 2011 to 3rd March 2012. Other performers in the play include Dicken Ashworth (Corrie, Morse and Emmerdale) and James Alper (Doctors, Casualty).
Ticket prices normally start at £35, but we have discounted tickets for Monday to Friday evening performance from opening night on 31st October until 23rd December (also some selected Saturday matinees).
The Special Offer is: Book selected £45 seats for the discounted price of £29.50, a saving of 34%! To take advantage of these savings, click on the Book This Offer button below.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Mon 22nd Oct 2018 to Sat 1st Dec 2018 The Wipers TimesBuy Tickets
- Mon 22nd Oct 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The JungleBuy Tickets
- Mon 22nd Oct 2018 Dave Chappelle, Jon StewartRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Sun 28th Oct 2018 to Sun 18th Nov 2018 Levison Wood: Journeys Through the Badlands and BeyondBuy Tickets
- Wed 31st Oct 2018 to Sat 10th Nov 2018 Not About HeroesBuy Tickets
- Thu 1st Nov 2018 to Thu 15th Nov 2018 The Political History of Smack and CrackBuy Tickets
- Sat 3rd Nov 2018 to Tue 12th Mar 2019 Mark ThomasBuy Tickets
- Mon 5th Nov 2018 to Wed 7th Nov 2018 Private PeacefulBuy Tickets
- Sat 10th Nov 2018 and Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloBuy Tickets
- Sun 11th Nov 2018 Journey's EndLittle Theatre (Chorley)Buy Tickets
- Sun 11th Nov 2018 to Wed 14th Nov 2018 It Is Easy To Be DeadBuy Tickets
- Fri 16th Nov 2018 to Fri 7th Dec 2018 War Requiem [ENO]Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 The American ClockBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sat 25th May 2019 Blood Upon the RoseBuy Tickets
- Sat 20th Apr 2019 to Sat 8th Jun 2019 All My SonsBuy Tickets