Enter Shikari announce 'A Flash Flood of Colour' Tour for 2012 - tickets available now
Posted: 14th October 2011
St Albans is a lovely place. Tucked away in London's lush commuter belt, just off the M25, and neatly decorated with wisteria and privet, it is an historic English market town.
It is home to footballers, film directors, executives with six-figure salaries and sky-high property prices. It has a rich Roman heritage (as Verulam), some excellent schools and one absolutely top-drawer metalcore outfit called Enter Shikari.
The Hertfordshire town may be an unlikely home for a post-hardcore band but then Enter Shikari are an unlikely success story. For so long, the nation's rock youth looked to America for their cultural cues and their metal heroes. Around a decade ago, four lads from the South East began a charge for home-grown electronicore and, in 2007, released 'Take to the Skies' which peaked at No 4.
That record, its follow-up (2009's 'Common Dreads') and the energy and credibility of Rou, Rob, Rory and Chris quickly established a deeply loyal fan base in the UK that has brought Enter Shikari five rock chart No 1 singles.
With a sold-out October tour of UK and Ireland continuing tonight in Newcastle [actually, there's a few tickets remaining for this one! - Ed] and taking in another six venues before the final gig of the run at Nottingham's Rock City on 25th October, the appetite for Enter Shikari is proving as healthy as ever.
Although resale tickets for some of this month's dates may still be available, tickets have today gone on sale for the 'A Flash Flood of Colour' Tour in spring 2012 dates.
The tour kicks off at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange on 17th March, followed by Hull, Manchester (Apollo), Wolverhampton and Plymouth, before the final gig of the tour at the Hammersmith Apollo on 23rd March. The dates will follow the release of Enter Shikari's third album, 'A Flash Flood of Colour', on 9th January 2012 [buy it on pre-order from their website: www.entershikari.com - Ed]. Support comes from Young Guns.
We have tickets for all spring dates available now, priced £20 for London and £17 or £18 for all other venues.
- Wed 11th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up O2 Guildhall (Southampton) Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Victoria Warehouse (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Cardiff University Students Union [Solus/ CF10/ Great Hall/ Y Plas] (Cardiff) Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Alexandra Palace (London) Buy Tickets
- Mon 16th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Middlesbrough Town Hall/ The Crypt (Middlesbrough) Buy Tickets
- Wed 18th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari Usher Hall (Edinburgh) Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Rock City (Nottingham) Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up Rock City (Nottingham) Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Nov 2020 Enter Shikari, Dinosaur Pile-up O2 Academy Birmingham (Birmingham) Buy Tickets