Fireman Sam Live - Pontypandy Rocks! Tickets available now for 2012 shows
If you've ever watched the opening sequences of BBC1 Saturday night drama flagship 'Casualty' with a growing sense of grim inevitability that the unfamiliar characters are destined to end up pinned beneath something or in A&E with no face, then Fireman Sam might not be your cup of tea.
Although it is, admittedly, rare that anyone in Fireman Sam's hometown of Pontypandy ever gets more than a telling off for their troubles, every single call-out for Sam, Elvis, Penny and Station Officer Steele is precipitated by the kind of foolhardy recklessness familiar to the bruised and bloodied guests at Holby A&E.
More often than not, it is the playful mischief of local youngsters Norman and Mandy that ends up in yet another Pontypandy institution being burned to the ground/stranded at sea/stuck up a tree. Mercifully, to date, the clumsy and wilful duo has a zero body count to its name.
And that is because Fireman Sam and his station colleagues are such excellent fire-fighters. Now updated from stop-motion to the full CGI, Fireman Sam is a daily hit of studious fire safety advice that will have your four year old muttering enthusiastically about needing to use the 'jaws of life' on the dog.
Kids, quite rightly, love it. It is simple, colourful and fun, and the authentic fire appliances and other vehicles look exactly like the ones you got them from Asda.
News that Pontypandy is hosting its first ever live music festival is greeted with wild excitement in the village, not least by young Norman who hopes to find out who the secret superstar headliner will be 'at any cost'. Start the fire engine, Sam.
Singing, dancing, fires and daring rescues all ensue, promising to keep Sam and co busy and your little ones' wide-eyed and insisting, more than ever, that Fireman Sam is real.
The Pontypandy fire service and friends will be kicking off their 2012 dates at the Hammersmith Apollo on Saturday 28th January, followed by shows in Milton Keynes, Brighton, Whitley Bay, Grimsby and more, before the final show (announced so far) in Port Talbot on 30th June 2012.
We have tickets available for all dates now. Prices vary depending on venue but generally start at around £14. Note that all performances are in the early afternoon, typically at 1pm or 2pm.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Thu 10th Jan 2019 Matilda the MusicalBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Fri 11th Jan 2019 Disney presents AladdinBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Fri 11th Jan 2019 Disney Presents the Lion KingBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Sat 24th Nov 2018 Horrible Histories - The Terrible TudorsBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Sun 6th Jan 2019 Disney On Ice - Dream BigBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 to Sun 6th Jan 2019 The SnowmanBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 to Sat 24th Nov 2018 Horrible Histories - The Awful EgyptiansBuy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 and Sun 6th Jan 2019 The Magic CavernBuy Tickets
- Tue 27th Nov 2018 to Sat 8th Dec 2018 Shrek the MusicalBuy Tickets
- Thu 29th Nov 2018 to Thu 10th Jan 2019 The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-TimeBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 to Fri 11th Jan 2019 Peter PanBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 to Thu 20th Dec 2018 Miracle on 34th StreetBuy Tickets
- Thu 6th Dec 2018 Songs That Won The WarGrand Theatre (Swansea)Buy Tickets
- Thu 6th Dec 2018 to Sun 6th Jan 2019 Hansel and GretelBuy Tickets
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 to Sun 30th Dec 2018 Beauty and the BeastBuy Tickets
- Tue 11th Dec 2018 Oliver!The Plowright Theatre (Scunthorpe)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 to Sun 6th Jan 2019 Rumpelstiltskin [Windmill Theatre Company]Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Dec 2018 to Sun 30th Dec 2018 Elf - A Christmas SpectacularBuy Tickets
- Wed 19th Dec 2018 to Sun 30th Dec 2018 Walking with Dinosaurs - The Arena SpectacularBuy Tickets
- Fri 21st Dec 2018 to Sun 6th Jan 2019 Polly And The Magic LampBuy Tickets
- Wed 2nd Jan 2019 to Sat 5th Jan 2019 ShakespearienceBuy Tickets