InMe swell with The Pride - Massive 2012 tour confirmed to support new DVD and album
This year saw the 15th anniversary of InMe's existence pass by without much in the way of celebratory live action, although the band did perform their catalogue at a series of shows towards the tale-end of last year. 2011 was all about Dave McPherson's solo work instead, with the release of his well-received album, "The Hardship Diaries", issued with a spot of help from external funding, although InMe themselves played at Sonisphere a few months back.
And it's this outside financial support that the band are relying on to raise enough funds to support the release of their much-anticipated fifth album, "The Pride", due for release in the spring. PledgeMusic (www.pledgemusic.com) is a means to an end that helps fans keep in touch with an artist's work and ensures that the money goes into the studio sessions and eventual release of the finished work. Good stuff.
At around the same time, InMe will be touring the length and breadth of the British Isles, covering most of the home-nations over the course of six weeks. First stop is Brighton on 23rd February, followed by Weymouth, High Wycombe, Plymouth, Swansea and the south, before hitting the East Midlands, the North and Scotland, before heading across the sea to Ireland (Dublin, Limerick and Cork), then back to the UK for more English and Welsh shows until London on 31st March.
Tickets for the tour appear to be going on sale in batches. Earlier shows until the first week in March, plus Middlesbrough, Dundee, Hull and Cardiff, are on sale now. The later remainder in bigger venues in large cities are on sale from next Monday (5th September) at 9am. Demand will be high and prices are around £12 upwards.
Finally, 2011 will be rounded-off with two intimate shows in Wimbledon and Leicester (the latter has sold out) and a DVD release of their "Overgrown Eden" Phoenix show at the Garage in September.
- Sat 8th Sep 2018 InMe, Press To MecoRockingham Motor Speedway (Corby)Buy Tickets
- Mon 12th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousConcorde 2 (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Tue 13th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousRock City (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Wed 14th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousManchester Academy (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 15th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousRiverside (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 17th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousSWX (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousWaterfront (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Tue 20th Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousCardiff University Students Union [Solus/ CF10/ Great Hall/ ... (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 'A', Wheatus, InMe: Hi-Fi SeriousO2 Shepherds Bush Empire (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Wed 25th Jul 2018 Dave McPhersonThe Victoria (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Jul 2018 Dave McPhersonThe Parish (Huddersfield)Buy Tickets
- Fri 27th Jul 2018 Dave McPhersonCobblestones (Bridgwater)Buy Tickets