Join the Q for tickets for the 2011 Q Awards shows featuring Kaiser Chiefs, Ed Sheeran, Pixie Lott and Jamie Cullum
Once again, all eyes will be on the 2011 Q Awards, due to take place in London on 24th October. Will it be for the nominees and winners themselves, or for the scandal and indiscretions of certain members of rock's glitterati? Who cares - it's all about the music, or at least it should be, and this year's ceremony promises to be another star-studded occasion.
No doubt Coldplay, the Gallaghers, Plan B, Tinie Tempah and Muse will feature somewhere in there and many post-awards photographs of grizzled old rockers will adorn the Q website, like a tapestry of facelifts and boob-jobs (and that's just the men).
Prior to the big night, there is the small matter of a handful of Q Awards Shows, featuring four artists performing at the HMV Forum in the run up to the 24th. First out of the traps is compact and bijou jazz vocalist and pianist, Jamie Cullum on 18th October, a man who cannot sit still for more than 3 minutes, which of course makes for a great show.
On the following night you can see poptastic Pixie Lott plug her soon-to-be-released album, Kaiser Chiefs hopefully not predicting anymore pesky riots on the 21st and man-of-the-moment Ed Sheeran perform possibly his biggest London headliner on the 22nd. All shows will cost £25, except Ed who is 'keeping it budget' with £15 entry.
You may be interested in
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 South Tyneside Festival, Pixie LottBents Park (South Shields)Buy Tickets
- Sun 15th Jul 2018 Kaiser ChiefsVivary Park (Taunton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 28th Jul 2018 Y Not Festival, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Kaiser Chiefs, Se...Aston Hill Farm (Matlock)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Aug 2018 Victorious Festival, The Libertines, Kaiser Chiefs, Shed Sev...Southsea Seafront (Southsea)Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th Aug 2018 Kaiser ChiefsRoyal Windsor Racecourse (Windsor)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Sep 2018 Kaiser ChiefsWolverhampton Racecourse (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets