Machine Head to spread the Eighth Plague across Europe for December 2011 - UK dates and new album confirmed
Making a long-awaited return with, what could possibly be their most blisteringly-intense album yet is Machine Head. After their triumphant career thus far, Robb Flynn and crew are ready to blast their way back into your conscience with a brand new set of songs entitled, "Unto the Locust", due to be unleashed in late September. Naturally, there's a tour in the making as well, packed with big-name support!
Machine Head's previous album, "The Blackening", appeared in 2007 and achieved silver sales and the thumbs-up from fans and critics alike and continuing the successful run of previous albums issued by Roadrunner. The iconic metal label will be handling its release, as well as plugging the first single, simply titled "Locust" - you can listen to this explosive 7 minute track by clicking the box above.
And so to the tour - just four dates will be played in the UK as part of a wider European tour, starting with Wembley Arena on 3rd December, followed by Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester. Tickets for the 'Eighth Plague' tour go on sale Friday from 9am, costing £29.50 for London, £27.50 for all other venues.
You may be interested in
- Fri 23rd Nov 2018 Bring Me The HorizonArena Birmingham (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 Bring Me The HorizonFirst Direct Arena (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 Bring Me The HorizonSSE Hydro (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 27th Nov 2018 Bring Me The HorizonMotorpoint Arena (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Thu 29th Nov 2018 and Fri 30th Nov 2018 Bring Me The HorizonAlexandra Palace (London)Buy Tickets