Need A Day to Remember? Reach for the Eastpak Antidote Tour 2011
You get the impression that A Day To Remember are quite popular, because the last time they played in the UK, they sold out pretty sharp-ish. Which might explain why the rock-quintet are heading back for another trio of concerts during the autumn - they just can't get enough of our love. But these are no ordinary shows - these are Eastpak Antidote Tour shows and they've got company in the shape of August Burns Red, The Ghost Inside and Living with Lions
The confirmed shows will take place in Manchester on 15th November, followed by Nottingham on the 17th and the Forum in London on the 18th. We will have tickets (priced at £18.50 for London, £17.50 for Manchester/ Nottingham) this Friday from 9AM.
A Day To Remember's rise has been gradual but steady - they formed in 2003 and have issued four albums since then, including last year's UK breakthrough set, "What Separates Me From You", which features the track "All I Want" (over 4 million hits on You Tube) and new video-single, "All Signs Point to Lauderdale". You can bet your tight jeans on hearing new material, as well as experience a full evening of raucous hardcore.
You may be interested in
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 August Burns RedO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 9th Dec 2018 August Burns RedManchester Academy (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Dec 2018 August Burns RedThe Garage/ G2/ Attic (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Dec 2018 August Burns RedThe Fleece (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 August Burns RedO2 Academy Islington (Islington)Buy Tickets