Friendly Fires continue to fan the flames with new album and autumn 2011 UK tour just announced
Anyone who doubted Friendly Fires' ability to silence any critics they may have had (and we can't think why there would be), the band's latest album, "Pala", recently notched up a very respectable #6 position in the album chart. Although it has a way to go before reaching 'gold' status like its debuting predecessor, the fans' response bodes well for the future.
Today saw the US/Canada release of the album - who knows where that will take them? Meanwhile, the band will appear on the last episode of Later with Jools Holland tonight (and the extended version on Friday), before heading over to the States for a tour. When they come back, it's festival time at Glastonbury 2011, Ibiza Rocks 2011 and T in the Park 2011, before heading back on the road in November for a full UK tour.
Tickets will go on sale this Friday at 9am and first stop on the jaunt will be Bristol on 10th November, followed by Birmingham (11th) and a whole host of others until the Brixton Academy closing night on the 25th. Expect demand to be very high, especially for the smaller Engine Shed gig in Lincoln (22nd).
To get you warmed-up, check out the alternative official video for recent single, "Live Those Days Tonight". Top one, nice one, sorted (as the people on the vid might have said).
- Wed 28th Nov 2018 Friendly Fires, Justin RobertsonRiverside (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Thu 29th Nov 2018 Friendly FiresOval Space (Bethnal Green)Buy Tickets
- Fri 30th Nov 2018 Friendly FiresOval Space (Bethnal Green)More Info..
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 Friendly FiresAnson Rooms - University of Bristol (Clifton)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Wed 26th Jun 2019 to Sun 30th Jun 2019 GlastonburyWorthy Farm (Somerset)More Info..