2011 Edinburgh Festival Fringe dates for Lee Evans - tickets on sale now
Ever since bursting onto the stand-up comedy circuit around 20 years ago, Lee Evans has given the impression that his life is an ultra-high energy rollercoaster, lurching from one comic corner to the next.
Every few nights, he'd emerge sweaty and breathless telling his remarkable (and hilarious) stories to rapt audiences whilst maintaining the impression that he'd somehow managed to keep all the plates spinning.
His prodigious work rate and first class comedy routines earned the likeable comic a shot at an acting career, winning acclaim for his roles in films like There's Something About Mary and MouseHunt. He also played Leopold Bloom in the London stage version of The Producers and has shown himself to be a talented musician.
For all his talents, Lee Evans remains a brilliant stand-up comic and whatever Hollywood has offered him, he has never been far from his next stand-up gig. As the 1993 Perrier Award winner prepares for his forthcoming 50 or so Roadrunner tour dates, it comes as little surprise then that Evans has crammed in another three dates.
He'll be returning to the scene of his Perrier win with three tour warm-up dates at the Edinburgh Playhouse as part of the Fringe Festival.
The three consecutive nights begin on Monday 8th August 2011. Tickets are on sale now, priced £31 plus booking fees.
You may be interested in
- Fri 2nd Aug 2019 to Tue 6th Aug 2019 In Conversation: Akala, Edinburgh Festival Fringe - Natives: Race and Class in the Ruins of EmpireGilded Balloon (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Tue 6th Aug 2019 to Sat 10th Aug 2019 An Evening with: David Rudolf, Edinburgh Festival Fringe - The StaircaseNew Town Theatre (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Aug 2019 to Sun 25th Aug 2019 Baby Loves Disco, Edinburgh Festival FringeThe Jam House (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Sun 11th Aug 2019 to Thu 15th Aug 2019 Making a Murderer Part 2, Edinburgh Festival FringeNew Town Theatre (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Thu 15th Aug 2019 and Fri 16th Aug 2019 Steve Lamacq, Edinburgh Festival FringeGilded Balloon (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets