Hard Rock Calling 2011 has a line-up to die for - The Killers announced as Friday headliners!
This year's Hard Rock Calling in London's glorious Hyde Park is shaping-up to be a memorable event, with previously announced Bon Jovi and Rod Stewart headlining the Saturday and Sunday stages. Another huge name has now been added in the shape of The Killers!
Brandon Flowers will reunite with his band-mates for the first time since 2009, the year that The Killers wowed the crowds at the same music festival. The group will perform a full hits package, plus the occasional fans' favourite from any one of their three albums and compilation "Sawdust" - this will be a huge reunion party, all set for the big Friday headline slot in the evening.
Tickets for the Friday show will go on sale this Thursday at 9am and will cost £49.50. Guests and support have yet to be confirmed.
Talking of guests, Saturday's line-up, aside from the mega Bon Jovi, includes American singer and songwriter Ryan Bingham and Californian rockers Evaline. Sunday is even bigger with Mr Stewart leading out Stevie Nicks, Adam Ant and Rumer. Both days are still available, priced at £59 and £55 respectively.
You may be interested in
- Sun 17th Jun 2018 Nocturne Live, Gary Barlow, Rumer, Ferris and SylvesterBlenheim Palace (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 The KillersLiberty Stadium (Swansea City FC + Ospreys RFC) (Swansea)Buy Tickets
- Tue 26th Jun 2018 The KillersRDS Arena [Royal Dublin Society] (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 and Sat 30th Jun 2018 Rock In Rio, The KillersParque Da Bela Vista (Lisbon)Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 TRNSMT, The Killers, Franz FerdinandGlasgow Green (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 13th Jul 2018 The KillersThe Macron Stadium (Bolton Wanderers FC) (Bolton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 11th Aug 2018 Kubix Festival, Adam Ant, The Boomtown Rats, Fun Lovin' Crim...Herrington Country Park (Sunderland)Buy Tickets
- Wed 19th Dec 2018 Adam AntRoundhouse (Camden)Buy Tickets