Get your motor running - Harley Davidson brand to be celebrated in major Manchester exhibition, April - September 2011
If the feel of leather on skin and the deep-throated roar of a decent motorbike revs your engine, you may well have to consider heading to Manchester's Museum of Science and Industry from April onwards - there are some Harleys coming to town!
A major motorcycle exhibition entitled Customising, Culture and Harley-Davidson will begin a four-month residency at the city's stunning MOSI venue on 15th April, continuing on till 11th September. The event is all about the most famous US motorcycle-brand in existence and features over thirty classic and customised bikes from the past century, including a police highway patrol edition from the '30s and also one of the earliest Harleys still in existence.
The exhibition is family-friendly with ridiculously cheap tickets available. Standard admission is £8, HOG (Harley Owners Group) members get in for £6.50 and 'little rebels' (that's children to you) are admitted for just £2!
As well as the display of bikes, there are other interactive elements including owner's customized models and merchandise. Brrrrmm!
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Sat 24th Nov 2018 Nitro Circus LiveBuy Tickets
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 to Sat 16th Feb 2019 ArenacrossBuy Tickets
- Fri 15th Feb 2019 to Sun 17th Feb 2019 London Motorcycle ShowBuy Tickets
- Sun 9th Jun 2019 and Sun 29th Sep 2019 JapShowBuy Tickets
- Sat 26th Oct 2019 Steve ParrishThe Plowright Theatre (Scunthorpe)Buy Tickets