Beach Break Live 2011 to feature Magnetic Man, Tinie Tempah, We Are Scientists, Professor Green and more
If you are a student, chances are, after taking your exams you will be looking for short break to let your hair down, if you haven't spent the all year doing just that already. And what better way to celebrate the end of yet another student year than to surf the waves in south Wales? Beach Break Live 2011, The UK Student fest, will cater to your needs, as it will unfold from 16th June through to 20th June, in Pembrey Country Park, for a lengthy weekend of entertainment, from horse riding to land boarding, skiing to power kiting, surfing to the indispensable live music. Providing the soundtrack to this five-dayer will be the likes of Magnetic Man, 'Pass Out' rapper Tinie Tempah, We Are Scientists, who will all headline, supported by Katy B, Professor Green and Beardyman, among many others.
All this at appropriate student prices - £99 (plus travel and booking fee), with the possibility to secure your place for just a £30 deposit- tickets are on sale now from www.beachbreaklive.com!
You may be interested in
- Mon 31st Dec 2018 In:Motion NYE: Hannah Wants, DJ Redlight, Todd Edwards, Sub Focus, TC, Anni...Motion/ The Marble Factory (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Tue 12th Feb 2019 Professor GreenThe Globe (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Wed 13th Feb 2019 Professor GreenO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Feb 2019 Professor GreenKing Tut's (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Feb 2019 Professor GreenCluny (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sun 17th Feb 2019 Professor GreenGorilla (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Tue 19th Feb 2019 Professor GreenThe Wardrobe (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Wed 20th Feb 2019 Professor GreenO2 Academy Sheffield (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Feb 2019 Professor GreenThe Haunt (Brighton)Buy Tickets