Beach Break Live 2011 to feature Magnetic Man, Tinie Tempah, We Are Scientists, Professor Green and more
If you are a student, chances are, after taking your exams you will be looking for short break to let your hair down, if you haven't spent the all year doing just that already. And what better way to celebrate the end of yet another student year than to surf the waves in south Wales? Beach Break Live 2011, The UK Student fest, will cater to your needs, as it will unfold from 16th June through to 20th June, in Pembrey Country Park, for a lengthy weekend of entertainment, from horse riding to land boarding, skiing to power kiting, surfing to the indispensable live music. Providing the soundtrack to this five-dayer will be the likes of Magnetic Man, 'Pass Out' rapper Tinie Tempah, We Are Scientists, who will all headline, supported by Katy B, Professor Green and Beardyman, among many others.
All this at appropriate student prices - £99 (plus travel and booking fee), with the possibility to secure your place for just a £30 deposit- tickets are on sale now from www.beachbreaklive.com!
You may be interested in
- Sun 5th May 2019 Arcadia, DJ EZ, Sub Focus, Dimension, Flava D, Lady Leshurr,...: RadiumQueen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Stratford)Buy Tickets
- Thu 6th Jun 2019 Sub FocusDigital (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sun 9th Jun 2019 George Ezra, Solange, The Streets, Migos, Khalid, Christine ...Heaton Park (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 27th Jul 2019 MADE Birmingham, Andy C, Hardy Caprio, Holy Goof, Lethal Biz...Perry Park (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 11th Aug 2019 Boardmasters Festival, Foals, Jorja Smith, Plan B, Wilkinson...Watergate Bay (Newquay)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Aug 2019 South West Four, Martin Garrix, Craig David, Tinie Tempah, A...Clapham Common (London)Buy Tickets